February Recruiting Thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

February Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Booker visiting those other guys this weekend. Why any player would go to the irrelevant has been program is beyond me.
Where was Booker visiting this weekend? Just trying to read the tea leaves here.
Olson was at ND and M.Williams was at Ol Miss/ SC game. I have Cunningham, Mikaylah Williams and Booker as offered by UCONN but have not made visits. The next window for all three to make official visits to UCONN is 8-10 April which would be right on time for the Team's end of season banquet.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Where was Booker visiting this weekend? Just trying to read the tea leaves here.
Olson was at ND and M.Williams was at Ol Miss/ SC game. I have Cunningham, Mikaylah Williams and Booker as offered by UCONN but have not made visits. The next window for all three to make official visits to UCONN is 8-10 April which would be right on time for the Team's end of season banquet.
I believe Booker and Berry were at Tennessee this weekend.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Seems to me there was a way of answering that question without posting a tweet by the Summitt moderator once, let alone twice. Yuk

Looking forward to turning the calendar to March to get these visuals out of my sight.

Reaction Score
Seems to me there was a way of answering that question without posting a tweet by the Summitt moderator once, let alone twice. Yuk

Looking forward to turning the calendar to March to get these visuals out of my sight.
Thank you. Is she in the Hoopgurlz 2024 list? Never even heard of her!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Thank you. Is she in the Hoopgurlz 2024 list? Never even heard of her!
I'm surprised you have not heard of her as much as she has been mentioned on the BY if only because her name is so similar to Amari DeBerry. Imari Berry, an announcer's dream if she comes to UConn and join Amari.

Reaction Score
I’m sure she’s on Tennessee’s radar—WHOLEHEARTEDLY. Probably one of their top priorities. I thought too Del Rosario was on Tennessee’s big gets as well? Am I right?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Also, I forgot to say earlier Congrats getting Arnold. I honestly believed she was going to ND, but I was wrong. I knew ND wouldn’t get Patterson being who her HS Coach was (already had a feeling she was UCONN). Same thing with Shade. Had a feeling she was UCONN.

Just wondering your opinions UCONN fans—Who do you think ND has a REAL CHANCE into getting? I have a good list of 3, but I wondered what you guys thought?… Thanks!
This is a UConn recruiting thread. Other forum please.

Reaction Score
Booker visiting those other guys this weekend. Why any player would go to the irrelevant has been program is beyond me.
Immediate playing time. AND...they would be right. lol

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
This link is saying it requires a login to Volnation. I can't! I won't, so perhaps you can summarize and only if it is relevant to UCONN recruiting?
A recruit visiting the Tenn game. The poster only got her first name, one of Madison. He didn't get her last name. He said it's her 4th visit and Tenn is in her top 3 picks. He wants to know what is her full name.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
This link is saying it requires a login to Volnation. I can't! I won't, so perhaps you can summarize and only if it is relevant to UCONN recruiting?

1646018851260.jpeg

Reaction Score
I’m sure she’s on Tennessee’s radar—WHOLEHEARTEDLY. Probably one of their top priorities. I thought too Del Rosario was on Tennessee’s big gets as well? Am I right?
Right ERRRbody on their radar! They’re even saying Rickea can help them win a “natty”. Them funny!

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
So TN fans are offering "spare bedrooms" to Madison and Rickea? Very interesting!
In the interest of accuracy, my post does not mention RJ.

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
@jbc021592 I would like to apologize a bit rudeness in a post toward you. I see you deleted your post. I would like to continue the discussion with you. Please let me know where you have moved your discussion and I will join you there.

sun

Reaction Score
I believe that's Madison Booker from Germantown High School, Madison, MS.

There's BB game video in the article below.

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
So TN fans are offering "spare bedrooms" to Madison and Rickea? Very interesting!
It does not not. The post said "They (as in plural) sat behind us. It also says if "she transferred". Madison is not transferring. so let me restate my post since I can't edit it.

TN fans are offering "spare bedrooms" to Madison and transferring players? Very interesting!
R
ather shameful considering this is the same institution that reported a beloved BY posters (RIP Kib) for holding up a sign up during a recruits visit to UCONN.

HuskylnSC

Reaction Score
I believe that's Madison Booker from Germantown High School, Madison, MS.

There's BB game video in the article below.

I don't know of any other Madison from Mississippi that UT is recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom