February Recruiting Thread | The Boneyard

February Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Ayanna Patterson one of 8 semifinalists for the Naismith Trophy.

UConn POI Mikaylah Williams also made the cut.

931b0d49e0d1a8f7c3adc42698d40158

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Is Lauren Betts the frontrunner for HS NPOY? Curious because I really don't follow the recruiting trail and get what little information I get from here on the BY.

Reaction Score
Is Lauren Betts the frontrunner for HS NPOY? Curious because I really don't follow the recruiting trail and get what little information I get from here on the BY.
I’d say so just based on the fact that she’s the consensus #1. I’d personally give it to Kiki Rice just based on beating a tough Hopkins team and #2 ranked DeSoto for a second time this season a couple weeks ago.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Here's the end of the January thread:

Reaction Score
I’d say so just based on the fact that she’s the consensus #1. I’d personally give it to Kiki Rice just based on beating a tough Hopkins team and #2 ranked DeSoto for a second time this season a couple weeks ago.
I agree with Kiki.

Reaction Score
Any word on where Rickea Jackson of Mississippi State is going to land after entering the portal six days ago? I have not been able to find anything on her since the announcement...

With all the court time she has this year, it is improbable that she would get immediate authorization to be eligible if she would land at UCONN. If she goes to Michigan or ND she probably would get to play....

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Any word on where Rickea Jackson of Mississippi State is going to land after entering the portal six days ago? I have not been able to find anything on her since the announcement...

With all the court time she has this year, it is improbable that she would get immediate authorization to be eligible if she would land at UCONN. If she goes to Michigan or ND she probably would get to play....
There is a whole thread on her in the general board. She is scheduled to visit Ole Miss.

Reaction Score

She would have to be enrolled in the school to be immediately eligible. Why would those teams be any different?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/1

Mikaylah Williams: 21 points

Aaliyah Chavez: 33 points, 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 4 steals

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Based on what? Have you seen them all play?

A prior @Teamfirst stated :

"I worry about both Stanford and SC next year. Betts is next year's freshman of the year and maybe even player of the year. She's that good. She puts an all american on the bench potentially. Imagine a front court of 6 7" Betts as a generational talent, Brink, Belibi and Prectel? I don't see any team with a better front court."

Reaction Score
A prior @Teamfirst stated :

"I worry about both Stanford and SC next year. Betts is next year's freshman of the year and maybe even player of the year. She's that good. She puts an all american on the bench potentially. Imagine a front court of 6 7" Betts as a generational talent, Brink, Belibi and Prectel? I don't see any team with a better front court."
But which generation? The past 6 months or the next? What are we up to now for generational talents? Seems like we're getting about 3-4 a year. And should schools start identifying them by putting a G on their uniforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom