February 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 28 | The Boneyard

February 2020 UConn Recruiting Thread

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Two weeks ago, I barely knew who Ashlon Jackson was. Now, I'm really liking her.
It a growing bandwagon for sure. Plenty of room left. BTW UCONN plays at Huston today I'll be looking closely behind the UCONN bench for Miss Jackson.

Reaction Score
Semi serious maybe rhetorical question for you. Do you see anyone on the current or projected UCONN roster the caliber of Maya or Tina? Not sure why you keep bring up thier names.
I am not sure I would say that. I think that Paige is going to be a more Bird/Taurasi type player for UConn. I am interested to see what Edwards will turn out to be because I think she may end up a Tina type player. Fudd is the one to look to in the Maya mold because I keep saying based on how many times I've seen her that she is the love child of Maya and KML.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I am not sure I would say that. I think that Paige is going to be a more Bird/Taurasi type player for UConn. I am interested to see what Edwards will turn out to be because I think she may end up a Tina type player. Fudd is the one to look to in the Maya mold because I keep saying based on how many times I've seen her that she is the love child of Maya and KML.
Bird and Taurasi were not a part of the conversation until now. Edwards a Tina type player? Hope you are right! Fudd in the Maya mold? I could see that!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
It a growing bandwagon for sure. Plenty of room left. BTW UCONN plays at Huston today I'll be looking closely behind the UCONN bench for Miss Jackson.

Hardin-Jefferson had a sectional final this afternoon. Unfortunately, they lost.

Rori Harmon and Cy Creek won and will go to the Texas state tournament.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We have troops headed to San Diego to check in on Isuneh Brady as her team plays La Jolla Country Day, the #1 team in the nation per MaxPreps. Go, Ice!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Kiki Iriafen scoring in the post. She's one half from the state tourney.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Wish I knew how to cancel/delete a started reply/post.

Decided I really didn't to start chasing squirrels but every time I get to a new page, it's here, again. So I'm filling the space with idle thoughts wile drinking coffee.

For what it's worth, I just want UConn to be the 2nd, 3rd, 4th seed as long as it's in the Indiana bracket. Just want the girl to get more games playing as they have been playing and to get to the FF.

I'm just selfish like that.

Ha! Just learned how to remove quotes when I went to "Preview"!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/29

'22 Shay Bollin: 27 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members