Ducharme out for Northeastern game | The Boneyard

Ducharme out for Northeastern game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I'm not liking this. If she had the reported neck stiffness almost a week ago and is being withheld tomorrow, you have to wonder what might really be going on.

I'm really hoping that nothing is going on but seeing what the team went through last year...:(:eek:

Reaction Score
Due to neck stiffness.

Disappointed Face on Apple iOS 15.4
She must be feeling pretty low about this. I'm sure she was itching to get back at it this season. Hope it is only a short time setback. Looking forward to her return!

Reaction Score
Even Paige needed time to get back into the flow when returning last season. No real game team experience with a first game possibility against Texas is not good for her or the team. She has missed an awfully lot of time in her short career so far.

Reaction Score
Only 9 players available now. Does UConn look to the transfer portal for mid season help?

sun

Reaction Score
The sophomore guard won’t play due to neck stiffness according to head coach Geno Auriemma. Luckily, Ducharme is progressing — just quickly not enough to suit up.

“[She’s] better,” Auriemma said on Wednesday. “Not sure about going forward. I mean, tomorrow she’s not playing but it’s better getting better every day. So we’ll keep our fingers crossed that maybe we’ll be set to go by the weekend.”

Reaction Score
I hope she feels better and is over this soon. The team will be fine Thursday night without her, but I am sure she wants to get out there and play.

Reaction Score
Caroline must be wondering what is going on, she can't catch a break. From the concussion protocol and I don't remember what it was but she was out some games with an injury and then the hip surgery last year. She deserves better and I pray it will get better. Hang in there Caroline, you will play and play great. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Even Paige needed time to get back into the flow when returning last season. No real game team experience with a first game possibility against Texas is not good for her or the team. She has missed an awfully lot of time in her short career so far.
So has Paige and Azzi. Have a feeling we're going to be wondering what could have been if health was on our side a few years down the line.

Reaction Score
Well said, Bills Fan. I understand about privacy and HIPAA, and actually don't expect full reports. Still, regardless of what we do or don't know, the reality is that Caroline's got a physical problem that is keeping her off the court. In combination with the head injury that kept Caroline out for quite a stretch last season and definitely hampered her performance, this is very worrisome.

Like I'm sure many of you, I've had a bad back for most of my life and often have neck issues that take lots of attention to work out. Still, it's been manageable. With all the attention and care Caroline has at her disposal, this stiff neck is seemingly more than just a routine stiff neck. Geno's now said three or four times that's getting better each day, but...

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Dollar Bill can tell you absolutely nothing, a keep a somber straight face while he’s doing it. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom