Drummond in house tonight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Drummond in house tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Earlier in the week AD had tweeted that he was attending the game. Yesterday I noticed he was trying to find someone in Michigan he could borrow a private jet from. His plans must have fallen through.

Reaction Score
I never post on here but chief and a couple of other guys on here really do come off as losers, but it could obviously not be verified over the Internet. I don't know how long it's been since I've laughed this hard. WHY? Lol. What a LOSER!

Reaction Score
Mods, please undelete the posts chief deleted, the initial context was incredible. This could be the mojo that carries us to the FF.
I just got off the phone w/ AD and he says he wants the posts undeleted.
What was deleted? All the posts I remember from yesterday are still there, so I must have missed something initially.

Reaction Score
What was deleted? All the posts I remember from yesterday are still there, so I must have missed something initially.

I believe he said he was going out with Andre after the game.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

If you missed something you will have to go to the source - AD himself.

Reaction Score
Wait, you thought I was talking about Andre Drummond the professional basketball player? No, I was talking about my wife's cousin. You know. Dre. Works at the Cumberland Farms, has the lazy eye, used to be married to Shirley. That's the guy I was talking about. We went to get wings after the game with Jerome Dyson. No, not the Jerome Dyson who played at UConn, I'm talking about Tina and Robert's son Jerry. Lives with my nephew, drives a Prius. Anyway, wings were just OK. We did run into Michael Jordan though. You know Mike, from accounting, with the coke-bottle glasses.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I believe he said he was going out with Andre after the game.
yeah, there were a few more for sure. He "was with him right then" and "they were going out for a beer after the game" among the missing.

Reaction Score
Wait, you thought I was talking about Andre Drummond the professional basketball player? No, I was talking about my wife's cousin. You know. Dre. Works at the Cumberland Farms, has the lazy eye, used to be married to Shirley. That's the guy I was talking about. We went to get wings after the game with Jerome Dyson. No, not the Jerome Dyson who played at UConn, I'm talking about Tina and Robert's son Jerry. Lives with my nephew, drives a Prius. Anyway, wings were just OK. We did run into Michael Jordan though. You know Mike, from accounting, with the coke-bottle glasses.
Brilliant

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
This really is a great thread. You see people making asses of themselves here every day (myself included on a regular basis) but this act of jackassery is one for the ages. I look forward to Chief's return. Im sure he's busy crafting his defense currently.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Thank you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I haven't enjoyed the Boneyard this much since last season's Senor jackassery.

Reaction Score
This made a long Fri afternoon at work much easier to get through...thread of the decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom