Drummond in house tonight | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Drummond in house tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.jpg
Will we hear the "I left my laptop on with my BY login, someone else posted under my account" defense?
This may have been a sincere case of miscommunication and we all need to apologize. He may have been having drinks with Willis Drummond.

Reaction Score
Chief, I'm guessing you are in Toronto for the night with Andre. You and the big fella should check out the CN Tower before you hit all the clubs.

C

Chief00

Some of your lives are very different from mine - your plans never change, you live in absolute certainty and get paralyzed by change. Quite frankly, not exactly a recipe for success in today's World.

Reaction Score
Some of your lives are very different from mine - your plans never change, you live in absolute certainty and get paralyzed by change. Quite frankly, not exactly a recipe for success in today's World.
Remember when you told tcf that he was clueless and that Drummond was in Storrs and you had talked to him yourself? If not, you're in luck, because it's actually on page 1 of this thread.

You should have taken the Costanza approach imo, and just kept posting as if nothing ever happened, like when he quit his job and then just showed up the next day.

This approach is just sad and it's making it hard for me to get laughs out of you like I used to.

Reaction Score
Some of our lives focus on reality, something you should try.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm guessing many have responses queued up but just realized this got too real to actually post.

THC

Reaction Score
Chief, you puffing the peace pipe in your tepee again?

Reaction Score
If you thought Chief was going to own up to being humiliated, you have never seen Chief humiliated before. Granted, this was definitely at the next level, but I certainly didn't expect any other response. The guy has been a joke for a long time, and will be providing us laughs forever. I for one can not wait until his next bold prediction.

Reaction Score
Chief is now officially a legend. He has solidly surpassed Chap and Nelsonmuntz based upon the strength of this thread. Well done Chief, stay thirsty my friend.

Reaction Score
Just stumbled upon this... Sheer amazement. My favorite BY thread to date.

C

Chief00

Remember when you told tcf that he was clueless and that Drummond was in Storrs and you had talked to him yourself? If not, you're in luck, because it's actually on page 1 of this thread.

You should have taken the Costanza approach imo, and just kept posting as if nothing ever happened, like when he quit his job and then just showed up the next day.

This approach is just sad and it's making it hard for me to get laughs out of you like I used to.
I did get a text - again today that's like talk - at any rate he will make it to Storrs again - and I will do my best to give you guys a heads up - hopefully no fly in the ointment this time

Reaction Score
I did get a text - again today that's like talk - at any rate he will make it to Storrs again - and I will do my best to give you guys a heads up - hopefully no fly in the ointment this time

Don't go hyping up Drummond again just to leave us all blueballin'

Reaction Score
Would you mind undergoing a series of different mental tests? There are just so many things I am curious about.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
We are tingling with anticipation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA