Drummond in house tonight | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Drummond in house tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Hey @Chief00 - For only $99.99 Dre could be "in the house" every night! You would never have to drink or stalk uconn alone again.

http://www.fathead.com/nba/detroit-pistons/andre-drummond-wall-decal/?src=browse

RealBig_TallB_BeigeRoom_Skates_template

Reaction Score
As I read this last night, I just laughed my ass off then thought, wait did Chief mean A.J. Davis from UCF. Chief grab that UCF roster that it's your lifeline to prevent a lifetime of ridicule. I'm wondering how many pages this of red assing Chief will receive before this thread dies.

Reaction Score
When or whether the thread dies or not is irrelevant now. It is already indelibly placed in Boneyard lore and as such will live forever.

This is true.

Reaction Score
But Chief knows him well, he had to have been there if a chief reported it. Hopefully we'll get some great stories from Chief when he awakens from his hangover after a night of partying with Andre.
Maybe he was drinking a ton of crap champagne and that's what he meant by "Andre is in the house"

Would explain a lot of his posting behavior

Reaction Score
Of course ... y'all know what happens. We never will see Chief again. (and he personally could never imitate the "chap" guy) But Dunkin Donuts to Dollars, Chief is coming back with a new handle; maybe not for weeks.

Reaction Score
Of course ... y'all know what happens. We never will see Chief again. (and he personally could never imitate the "chap" guy) But Dunkin Donuts to Dollars, Chief is coming back with a new handle; maybe not for weeks.
Yeah I feel half-sorry for the guy, he'll never live that down

Reaction Score
This really is a great thread. You see people making asses of themselves here every day (myself included on a regular basis) but this act of jackassery is one for the ages. I look forward to Chief's return. Im sure he's busy crafting his defense currently.
If I where him ,I would claim somone at Starbucks laced my mocha frappuccino with LSD.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Will we hear the "I left my laptop on with my BY login, someone else posted under my account" defense?

Reaction Score
So I was at the Maloney/Platt HS game last night sitting with Andre and his hot chick, and we were talking about what he thought of Tracey Rumley the Maloney guard. Then he suddenly go a call to hop on a plane he had a game, so our cocktail plans went out the window at that point.

Reaction Score
Andre and I were supposed to be base jumping in Lauterbrunnen Valley in the Swiss Alps next weekend, but then Oprah called and she bought a trip to space and invited me along.

It's all cool, Andre understood.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
GlastonTim said:
This is cyber bullying isn't it

No,the accurate internet parlance for what this is, is called a "selfing"

One of the biggest selfings I've ever witnessed. Pretty epic actually. Nobody needs to be mean spirited about it, but yeah, he's going to get his stones busted. And he should.

Reaction Score
Should stop. Whatever his gig was, he loves UConn basketball and had a passion for talking about it. Hope he comes back. Ain't that big of a deal since nobody here knows anyone anyways. Just saying... It'd be a loss if he comes back later as an imposter of the real him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom