Dogpile on the Rabbit, dogpile on the rabbit... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dogpile on the Rabbit, dogpile on the rabbit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
art, he was the wildcat quaterback. He saw limited duty even when he was healthy and it declined as the season went on. He couldn't beat out Johnny Mac. He couldn't beat out Widmer.He couldn't beat out McCummings for the wildcat job. He couldn't beat out the starter at Fordham. His transfer made lots of sense since he was never going to play at UConn. He might at Fordham some day. Maybe he should worry about getting ready for Holy Cross or someone.

Did I say anything other than he was hurt? Instead of trying to convince me of your point a "my bad" on the 3 games not played comment would have been much better, yes?

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I seriously wonder about the sanity of some of the people here. There is literally another current thread on this same board which is basically saying "Thank you Jeff Jacobs for saying the things that need to be said about the UConn football program." It echoes what many people are saying here and doesn't go as far as many of them would like. Yet a former player basically reiterates that same point and people start attacking him personally and questioning his football ability or his desire to play?

Some of you guys really should go for a checkup. The hypocrisy levels may be reaching a toxic point.

"You can't criticize our crappy coaching staff. That's our job."

Reaction Score
Nebrich was the Patriot League Offensive POY early in September. On Sept 15, Nebich had to leave a game with a knee injury, don't know his current status.

Out for year I believe - post surgery.

Reaction Score
Wow, disappointing Nebrich would post a critical comment on twitter like that. Hopefully he realizes it, and learns a lesson. Comes off like sour grapes.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
just like burton at first until we realize they all have better access to the program and are right...

Reaction Score
I just love that we are now using K State as our inspiration.

Reaction Score
I seriously wonder about the sanity of some of the people here. There is literally another current thread on this same board which is basically saying "Thank you Jeff Jacobs for saying the things that need to be said about the UConn football program." It echoes what many people are saying here and doesn't go as far as many of them would like. Yet a former player basically reiterates that same point and people start attacking him personally and questioning his football ability or his desire to play?

Some of you guys really should go for a checkup. The hypocrisy levels may be reaching a toxic point.

"You can't criticize our crappy coaching staff. That's our job."

What exactly is wrong with questioning his football ability? He has not shown that he is capable of playing for UConn.

If Michael Nebrich was named the starting quarterback at the beginning of the season do you think he would've transferred?

Reaction Score
your right, they have never ever been good at fball and really suck recently.

It is more musing about the way the board works. There hasn't been a K State post in 5 years. Now one guy says something and we will have 20 posts a day about why can't we be like K State.

That isn't funny?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
he wasn't P and D's guy, whitmer was. thats all it was guys. he was picked over and he had a rs year killed so they screwed him for his persepctive. he could have been starting at BC right now if he listened to them 2 years ago.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
It is more musing about the way the board works. There hasn't been a K State post in 5 years. Now one guy says something and we will have 20 posts a day about why can't we be like K State.

That isn't funny?

i only laugh at my own jokes

Reaction Score
I bet someone could make up a OC from somewhere out west and put a bunch of stats up and we will be holding a parade for him before someone figures out he isn't real.

Deep breaths, everyone.

Reaction Score
he wasn't P and D's guy, whitmer was. thats all it was guys. he was picked over and he had a rs year killed so they screwed him for his persepctive. he could have been starting at BC right now if he listened to them 2 years ago.

Michael Nebrich is not better than Chase Rettig. That's ridiculous.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Lmao at all the outrage here and saying he's "trashing the program". He posts Jacobs link which 95% of us agreed with and he agrees with it too.

I don't blame the kid for being pissed and its not like he's trashing UConn or cuurrent UConn players - the article is solely about P and GDL.

Also, someone above made a disimissive comment about how K-State was now who we strive to be as a program. Let's just say if we have half the success and wins K-State has had under Snyder we would be extremely fortunate.

Reaction Score
Lmao at all the outrage here and saying he's "trashing the program". He posts Jacobs link which 95% of us agreed with and he agrees with it too.

I don't blame the kid for being pissed and its not like he's trashing UConn or cuurrent UConn players - the article is solely about P and GDL.

Also, someone above made a disimissive comment about how K-State was now who we strive to be as a program. Let's just say if we have half the success and wins K-State has had under Snyder we would be extremely fortunate.

Clearly you missed my point. :)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It cracks me up that I pointed out that Joseph was just about insubordinate on Twitter and people defended him - this kid just agreed with a coherent article and he is beat on. Good stuff here as usual.

Reaction Score
And we should worry about what the third string Fordham QB says why?​

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
And we should worry about what the third string Fordham QB says why?​

Why would we care what the players think about the coaching staff? It's crazy. It's clear what they think anyway since the only time they have showed up to play in 4 weeks was to play their former coach.

Reaction Score
It cracks me up that I pointed out that Joseph was just about insubordinate on Twitter and people defended him - this kid just agreed with a coherent article and he is beat on. Good stuff here as usual.

Jesse Joseph is still on the team. Nebrich is trying to make it seem as if there were some underlying problems out of his control that resulted in him transferring.

He transferred because he wasn't good enough to play at UConn. He just sounds bitter when he tries to complain about the coaching staff rather than take responsibility.

Reaction Score
just like burton at first until we realize they all have better access to the program and are right...

Even if you're right, it doesn't mean it's smart to open your mouth. There are plenty of truths better left unsaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom