Dogpile on the Rabbit, dogpile on the rabbit... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Dogpile on the Rabbit, dogpile on the rabbit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
"WTF no timeout"? That's considered to be bashing someone?

it wa smore than that and it was JJ basically calling out the staffs handling of the last minute of the 1st half. it, im going to go look up his twitter and find them. this is getting out of hand.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I say this with true sincerity. I honestly feel like some people on here need psychological help.

Some??? How about the entire Boneyard.... :confused::eek::mad::p:(:oops::confused:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Jesse Joseph@JesseJoseph91
@cmanning81 for real. I can't even tweet what I want to say right now

View conversation Hide conversation

12:22 PM - 6 Oct 12 · Details
Tweet textReply to @JesseJoseph91 @cmanning81
  • @

Image will appear as a link

Add location
Link will appear shortenedLinks will appear shortened140Tweet

6 OctJesse Joseph@JesseJoseph91
Yooo they not gonna put time back on the clock

Expand Collapse

• 1 Retweet
12:19 PM - 6 Oct 12 · Details
Tweet textReply to @JesseJoseph91
  • @

Image will appear as a link

Add location
Link will appear shortenedLinks will appear shortened140Tweet

6 OctJesse Joseph@JesseJoseph91
Need more consistent pressure. I'm going crazy over here

Expand Collapse

somewhere in between these he let out a few tweets telling u what was really up/keeping it real. he understood the situation just like all of us did and the staff blew it. then he said something like i should be talking like this balh blah and deleted them. he was right fwiw.

Reaction Score
LOL.

Way to quit when it gets tough.

He competed, felt he wasn't going to get a shot, the situation wasn't good and he moved on. Since he was actually "in the locker room" and I haven't heard a bunch of guys complaining about him, I'll assume he has a right to his opinion. Sour grapes or not.

Ever change, jobs, change teams, change restaurants, girlfriends, been divorced? Quitter!

Reaction Score
he wasn't P and D's guy, whitmer was. thats all it was guys. he was picked over and he had a rs year killed so they screwed him for his persepctive. he could have been starting at BC right now if he listened to them 2 years ago.

Dan, do you drink?

Reaction Score
Nebrich may really have a beef. I know I would. His redshirt shouldn't have been burned last season. He may have gotten the cold shoulder by P and D. I don't blame him.

If he just has an axe to grind, then he is definitely grinding his axe and taking the low road.

If there is something really wrong, and he is some kind of whistleblower then there are better, and far more constructive ways to approach this than twitter.

I don't think he comes out looking good here, but if it helps us get rid 0f P and D then I guess I will thank him.

Reaction Score
The only BCS school that had any serious recruitment of Nebrich was UConn.

An all too common theme for all too many UConn players. Talent level at UConn still needs upgrading. Not so much for athletes (can run, are strong, are of the right disposition,etc) on defense. That's certainly worthy of Top 25 consideration. But the offense - particularly the total lack of playmakes? That needs a complete upgrade.

Reaction Score
Wrong. When Edsall quit K-State and Temple came in hard...

Also, Solich wanted Nebrich to come to Ohio. Frank Solich might, and I say, might, have a clue about division 1 football players.

errr what about BC?? remember the e-mail??

Reaction Score
No time to read all 6 pages, but I hope I'm not the only one that finds the irony of people who were begging Jacobs to write what he did and who agreed with it 100%, are now trashing a kid who actually had to deal with it in the locker room and on the field.

Really? He said what most of us said, "it's about time someone tell the truth about the program." If that's ripping players, then 90% of the posters on this board spent the past week ripping the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom