Dick Weiss reporting that Umass and Tulsa could both join Uconn and seven others in a new conference | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dick Weiss reporting that Umass and Tulsa could both join Uconn and seven others in a new conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is going back aways (20+ years) & I could be remembering incorrectly, but didn't back during the Calamari UMass days, after a game UConn played there, their fans threw rocks & bottles at the UConn bus after UConn won? I believe it was soon after that, the UConn-UMass series ended... Any one else remember something like that???

Reaction Score
This is going back aways (20+ years) & I could be remembering incorrectly, but didn't back during the Calamari UMass days, after a game UConn played there, their fans threw rocks & bottles at the UConn bus after UConn won? I believe it was soon after that, the UConn-UMass series ended... Any one else remember something like that???

UConn series ended when the scum got the job at UMass.......I doubt you saw too many other Big East teams playing them either as his history as an assistant at Pitt marked his hatred by many coaches in the league!

Reaction Score
UMASS just sounds better to me than Tulsa, plus they have a better hoops program.

With that said I hope we have moved on and never play with whatever bs team we add.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Doesn't it get a bit cold on the Outer Banks? Plus, you have to deal with hurricanes constantly.

Probably cold, but rarely cold enough to snow (you don't have to shovel rain).

As for hurricanes, everyone on the east coast and gulf coast has that same worry.

When I lived in Va. Beach I always had visions of living in the Outer Banks in the winter with heavy rains and winds slamming the islands and being holed up in some local tavern enjoying soup and cold ales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom