Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
So, we'd lose 90% of the 10% of total volume that could actually be considered content?

Maybe a little more.

Anyone hearing anything about the visit. Damn 3 must be going to classes!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I hope not, because you ain't getting the good stuff near storrs
You're just begging for another exegesis on the marginal benefit analysis of Pepe's Manchester vs. traveling to New Haven, aren't you?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You're just begging for another exegesis on the marginal benefit analysis of Pepe's Manchester vs. traveling to New Haven, aren't you?

couldn't resist.

Don't like Willington pizza?

Willington Pizza is decent. More by default compared to all the other dreck in that area (I lived in Willington for a while - Hilltop Farmhouse, across from the old Pipe Dream restaraunt on Route 32) than by excellence. Its fine I guess.

Pizza Shuttle in Milwaukee is just as good as Willington Pizza though, so for our friend Funkhousers benefit we will call it a wash.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
couldn't resist.

Willington Pizza is decent. More by default compared to all the other dreck in that area (I lived in Willington for a while - Hilltop Farmhouse, across from the old Pipe Dream restaraunt on Route 32) than by excellence. Its fine I guess.

Pizza Shuttle in Milwaukee is just as good as Willington Pizza though, so for our friend Funkhousers benefit we will call it a wash.
You guys need help. Take it to the Pizza thread.

Reaction Score
Hopefully something is brewing.......3 crystal balls today....one being Jerry Meyer. Is he tweeting what an amazing visit he's having?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Im cautiously optimistic. What's crazy is that Wisconsin has gone all in on Stone, idk what happens if they don't land him. They wouldn't have a center on the team next year(assuming they don't land another 15 center). Their tallest player would be 6'8.

Reaction Score
Stone has kept this so close to the vest. It's foolhardy to assume anything with better than 51% certainty.

And given all the factors with Wisconsin, I will not be convinced that he is not going there until he signs the dotted line.
Agreed. It's an inexact science to begin with and must get exponentially harder to predict with a guy like Stone and his family, who have kept this a very private process (which I respect). I'm not getting my hopes up but I will be very happy if we do end up getting him.

Reaction Score
Yeah, those pizza-obsessed posters are ass holes. Almost as bad as the beer guys. Or the cider guys. Or the lobster roll guys. Wish they would knock it off.

We should have a thread about the most annoying food threads.

Reaction Score
same posters every single time...wish there was a board mechanism where they could be blocked from recruiting threads
Lighten up Francis but if it upsets you that much I will not mention it anymore.

Reaction Score
Lighten up Francis but if it upsets you that much I will not mention it anymore.

you can keep being corny and square, don't let me get in the way of that. There's your half a bar, now back to the thread...

Reaction Score
Hopefully something is brewing..3 crystal balls today....one being Jerry Meyer. Is he tweeting what an amazing visit he's having?

We're really going to be holding our breath once he leaves campus. If we are in the lead now, we still have to run out the clock without the home team (or people who want him to play for the home team) getting in his ear.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
When I was young my dad barely attended any of my games so I'd have no preference on whether to stay in state to play or go away. However, I attend ALL of my kid's games and offer plenty of 'advise'. Let's just say if Diamond Stone was my kid, he'd want to get as far away as possible....Just sayin'. You never know the family dynamics.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
same posters every single time...wish there was a board mechanism where they could be blocked from recruiting threads

I think it's generally accepted that this thread is hardly a recruiting thread any more; probably happened 10 pages ago. Outside of a commitment, only thing else we could learn about Stone is the consistency of his morning dump. Although, I could give a duckck about all the pizza stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom