Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
auggie22 said:
To uconn ladies - please dress extra nice on Halloween, for Diamond. To uconn men - please take pictures and post them to the yard, for me. To my young daughters - please do not judge me, or do what I suggested uconn ladies do at any point in your life. It is cheap, and men will not respect you. To uconn men - don't forget to use the flash.
To KO - lock him up!

Reaction Score
Have to assume it's gonna be tougher to find a girl who will do it with his parents in the room.
This thread is going off the rails. Considering the type of person KO is and the type of program we have - not to mention that prospects read this board. I know we are bored to death and everyone is just kidding around but we should really not be posting $%#$ like this. KO attracts a certain type of player- high caliber and I am proud of that- lets try to hold it together until the season starts. Do not mess with the mojo.

DOOMED!!!

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Wow... I guess I am not shocked by some of you out there on the site, but it seems like some of you have no idea what DS is all about on this visit. This is about basketball and the right fit. He is the type of player who is going to be turned off by trying to hard and pulling out all the stops. He can see through the fake and has the most level head in a recruit we have seen in awhile. While his buddy Newman was making it all about him and constantly about the two of them playing together and all the schools who love him, DS has been doing things behind the scene on his terms and his families turns. I doubt he will ever read this board and I hope he doesn't because some of you sound like a bunch of hicks encouraging someone's daughter to get friendly with him. I hope you never have girls let alone kids.

Reaction Score
I hope you never have girls let alone kids.

It's annoying when people use "let alone" incorrectly. This sentence should be "I hope you never have kids, let alone girls" because you're saying you can't imagine people like this having any kids in general, and you don't even want to bring up the possibility that they'd be girls.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's annoying when people use "let alone" incorrectly. This sentence should be "I hope you never have kids, let alone girls" because you're saying you can't imagine people like this having any kids in general, and you don't even want to bring up the possibility that they'd be girls.
In fairness, he could have meant goats with the latter reference.

Reaction Score
wow some people got puritanical real quick. Those people need to calm their nerves, smoke a cig or something as A aron put it R-E-L-A-X....Relax........Those were jokes, plus, who cares, boys tend to like girls.....do we need a birds and bees talk....It's not like KO is going to actually use that as a recruiting tatic but when DS goes out and hangs with PN and crew wherever they go you better believe that there is going to be UCONN girls and they are going to be star struck......Go ahead girls flirt, play coy, tease do whatever you do to make him wanting to come back. It can't hurt. He is going to make a best basketball decision but if he had a ton of fun it could break a tie thats for sure.

Reaction Score
it's all relative. in some countries you'd get stoned for even thinking what these posters are posting.

Yeah and those countries are filled with a bunch of lunatics.....lets not compare to them.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
it's all relative. in some countries you'd get stoned for even thinking what these posters are posting.
There's a country where you can't think about mashed potatoes? Well fcck them

Reaction Score
In fairness, he could have meant goats with the latter reference.

And if he did...then I'd like to clarify for the record that goats are NOT part of our recruiting process in any way, shape or form. So far as I know.

Reaction Score
WE ARE THE MORAL BEACON OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL! Our players do not make sex or lust after women. They read the bible, go to class and PLAY BASKETBALL!
Just because Mr. Stone follows and retweets " Facts" on a constant basis does not mean he has ANY INTEREST WHATSOEVER in the opposite sex!! To suggest he wants to make coitus while in college is flat out disgusting! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
WE ARE THE MORAL BEACON OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL! Our players do not make s e x or lust after women. They read the bible, go to class and PLAY BASKETBALL!
Just because Mr. Stone follows and retweets " Facts" on a constant basis does not mean he has ANY INTEREST WHATSOEVER in the opposite s e x!! To suggest he wants to make coitus while in college is flat out disgusting! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Somewhere Bo Ryan is starting to feel a little more confident...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah but Diamond may be one of 13,000 fans at the Rent and compared to a Wisconsin Badger football game it will be a laugher to him. Let's hope he doesn't make any decisions on UC/YCF football. LOL
Or maybe that he does. BB will always be second to football at Wiscy. Not so here.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I get a kick out of him. I'm married into a family with super high IQ's (lowest is 159). .
Do they explain stuff slowly to him or her?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is DG still on campus or did they kick all the sororities out? Snap! (sorry to those who may have met and married a DG at UConn, meant in jest)

It is what it is.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This thread is going off the rails. Considering the type of person KO is and the type of program we have - not to mention that prospects read this board. I know we are bored to death and everyone is just kidding around but we should really not be posting $%#$ like this. KO attracts a certain type of player- high caliber and I am proud of that- lets try to hold it together until the season starts. Do not mess with the mojo.

DOOMED!!!

If, by any chance, someone involved was reading this thread, I can guarantee they stopped at least 15 pages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom