December UConn recruiting thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

December UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cheli looks to be at a high level in several skills. I watched the Nike final, easily the best HS game I ever saw. Cheli ran the offense. I'd guess that she'll pick up Geno's offensive system quicker than most. Great shooter, great passer, great hands, tenacious rebounder. Her dribble is way too high but she will find that out herself quickly.

Reaction Score
94 feet and world exposure are about as reliable as the National Enquirer. It’s down to UCONN and Carolina and has been for a while.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
F2B6FCD1-8CA8-4882-8F4C-E2A55FF54361.jpeg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
South Carolina was there watching their commit. UNC wasn’t because they are out. UConn was because they were showing Strong they are committed to her.

They didn't send Dawn and three assistants out just to watch their own player. South Carolina was watching Strong as well.

Edwards signed with South Carolina in November and will do her best to get Strong, the top-ranked prospect in the ESPN HoopGurlz rankings for the Class of 2024, to join her and be a Gamecock, she said.

Edwards wasn’t the only one who took notice of Strong’s performance. South Carolina head coach Dawn Staley and her top three assistants were seated on the baseline along with several Gamecock players. UConn assistant coach Jamelle Elliott also was at the game.

Strong has kept things quiet publicly regarding her recruiting, but said after Wednesday’s game that the Gamecocks and UConn are among the schools showing her interest. Others include North Carolina, UCLA, Oregon, LSU, N.C. State and Louisville.

Reaction Score
They didn't send Dawn and three assistants out just to watch their own player. South Carolina was watching Strong as well.

Edwards signed with South Carolina in November and will do her best to get Strong, the top-ranked prospect in the ESPN HoopGurlz rankings for the Class of 2024, to join her and be a Gamecock, she said.

Edwards wasn’t the only one who took notice of Strong’s performance. South Carolina head coach Dawn Staley and her top three assistants were seated on the baseline along with several Gamecock players. UConn assistant coach Jamelle Elliott also was at the game.

Strong has kept things quiet publicly regarding her recruiting, but said after Wednesday’s game that the Gamecocks and UConn are among the schools showing her interest. Others include North Carolina, UCLA, Oregon, LSU, N.C. State and Louisville.

Yikes, I hadn't heard anything serious regarding Sarah Strong and a connection to South Carolina before this. At least not recently.

Everyone kept saying it's been between LSU, UConn, and UNC. Don't like that South Carolina is still in the mix! :eek:

Reaction Score
Yikes, I hadn't heard anything serious regarding Sarah Strong and a connection to South Carolina before this. At least not recently.

Everyone kept saying it's been between LSU, UConn, and UNC. Don't like that South Carolina is still in the mix! :eek:
She said SCAR is still showing interest in her. She has never said that she has interest in SCar.

Dawn and staff are doing what we pay them (well) to do. (Work hard) . I don’t expect Dawn to give up on anything until it’s really over. However, I have zero expectations of winning this battle.

Sorry Nan. Couldn’t control myself. :oops:Back to UConn who I consider the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom