Reaction Score
  • UConn recruiting only
  • Thread drifts will be deleted
  • Please start a new thread for general discussion

Reaction Score
1000007406.jpg

Reaction Score
Oliviah’s offer so far

If it were up to me I'd offer this kid. However, Auriemma has to be careful with his numbers in case they all want to come plus who knows what he may have cooking in the foreign market. He's already offered #1,2,3, and 8 in this class and I doubt that any of these high level players plus Edwards are going to be interested in any kind of conditional offer. But I'd take the shot assuming that not all would accept.

Reaction Score
More "Big O"..

This may sound weird, but she reminds me of a center version of Emily Engstler. The way she passes the ball, and how long her wingspan is. Plus Emily had the same body type when she was in high school. I believe Emily also played for CTK for a couple of seasons

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Looks like the Big "O" has been working out...........she appears to have lost weight and has gained needed quickness making her even more difficult to stop...........Geno needs to put the full-court press on her pronto.........
This post and Sluconn's are my 2 favorites of the day. Sluconn's because we get to see one of our recruits' answering questions with her friend and one of our POI's, good questions with very good answers showing basketball maturity, while showing the exuberance of youth. While your post highlights one of our biggest needs Big "O". My hope is that she still feels that UCONN is the place she wants to be, and I agree she certainly seems to have taken a big step in her speed and body awareness.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thoughts on 4 kids:

Jerzy Robinson is one of those players who will be known by one name: Seimone, Maya, Michael, Jerzy.

Addie Deal should continue to play with Morgan Cheli as long as possible. We have had 2 Mater Dei players who became All-Americans, KML and KLS.

Special K seems like a MoJeff clone, only more advanced as a 9th grader.

The Big O does appear to have slimmed down and has more of an outside shot than I realized.

I really want all 4 of these kids!!

Reaction Score
This post and Sluconn's are my 2 favorites of the day. Sluconn's because we get to see one of our recruits' answering questions with her friend and one of our POI's, good questions with very good answers showing basketball maturity, while showing the exuberance of youth. While your post highlights one of our biggest needs Big "O". My hope is that she still feels that UCONN is the place she wants to be, and I agree she certainly seems to have taken a big step in her speed and body awareness.
"O" is growing into her body............who knows, she could still add another inch or two before she reaches college....

Reaction Score
Looks like the Big "O" has been working out...........she appears to have lost weight and has gained needed quickness making her even more difficult to stop...........Geno needs to put the full-court press on her pronto.........
I agree with Charlieball. Olivia does look trimmer, but has lost none of the aggressive "grit" that
she displayed with the Croatia Woman's National Team this summer. I think the FIBA competition
was better, but she was dominant both in this video and in the summer tournament. Croatia, I believe
was in fifth place in the tournament, but only because they had an early loss (missing out on the
medal rounds, to the team that they later beat. Check with the Fiba web page to watch some of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom