December UConn recruiting thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

December UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kelis is #23 on Hoopgurlz. From what I read about her play since moving to Florida, I wouldn't be surprised if she moves up, maybe to top 10.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Huh. I was scrolling through Instagram and saw POI Lauren Hasell had liked the post about the blue-out on Sunday. I looked to see who else Liked it and saw an unexpected name - Jaloni Cambridge. She could be idly scrolling too, maybe. We’ll find out Friday

E662C459-32D8-4813-A5E8-47DA47C0527B.jpeg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I had a feeling this were the case. I described her as having Gabby’s skillset, but with Katie Lou/Carol’s frame. She’s going to be a joy.
In this article, Morgan said she played point guard during the TOC and that she can play the 1-4.

While she plays point guard for Mitty, that won't necessarily be where she plays in college. Her size and versatility will give Auriemma flexibility with the lineups that include her.

"I can play wherever Coach Auriemma needs me to be besides center," Cheli said. "Whether I'm a point guard, a trail four, rebound-and-run situations, I'll do whatever he wants and whatever it takes to win. I think my versatility will help me next year.
"

Reaction Score
In this article, Morgan said she played point guard during the TOC and that she can play the 1-4.

While she plays point guard for Mitty, that won't necessarily be where she plays in college. Her size and versatility will give Auriemma flexibility with the lineups that include her.

"I can play wherever Coach Auriemma needs me to be besides center," Cheli said. "Whether I'm a point guard, a trail four, rebound-and-run situations, I'll do whatever he wants and whatever it takes to win. I think my versatility will help me next year.
"

Yup! Reminds me a lot of Gabby.

Reaction Score
Ugh I really wish we had gotten Sarah. Any word on if UConn is still recruiting her or where she’s leaning? Would be shame for her skilll to wasted at a place like UNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom