Darwin never saw an Internet message board | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Darwin never saw an Internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Fishy said:
I would just like to mention that I am better than almost all of you. (I'm actually better than all of you, but, alas, I'm also modest.)

Is your last name Mendelbaum?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
upstater said:
William Butler Yeats "The Second Coming of the Boneyard" Turning and turning in bed after Omar's front-rimmer The coaches cannot hear the internet strategists; Things fall apart; the centers cannot shoot; Panic is loosed upon the court, The ghosts of Oriakhi are loosed, and a sense of balance is drowned on the Boneyard; The best lack all conviction, while the worst Are full of passionate intensity.

I think that is actually William Butler Yikes

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I'd say there's a lot of bio-polar posters around here, but a lot of people are just miserable bastages when we're winning too. ;)

Truth be told it's not so much people talking about how bad we are... it's the hyperbole. You'd think we were Rutgers with the way some people describe the team. :cool:

I just don't bother to come here after we lose. I'm depressed enough as it is.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Us chimps and foamers at the mouth appreciate the fine insights that the BY Einstein's who make observations after a win produce, especially the scalpel applied to every bad play against the Maines of the world because we didn't win by enough. The true idiocy is that there really is no point to a sports chat board, and any post here is pretty much a waste of time when we could be doing valuable things like staring into space.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Us chimps and foamers at the mouth appreciate the fine insights that the BY Einstein's who make observations after a win produce, especially the scalpel applied to every bad play against the Maines of the world because we didn't win by enough. The true idiocy is that there really is no point to a sports chat board, and any post here is pretty much a waste of time when we could be doing valuable things like staring into space.

My God, don't stare into space.

There are great works of literature and science and analysis produced every single day - stare that those.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
My God, don't stare into space.

There are great works of literature and science and analysis produced every single day - stare that those.

Sorry, i was trying to find an accurate equivalent to the value of BY posting. I suppose that since you certainly qualify as a BY Einstein, it makes sense to equate time spent on the BY as the substantial equivalent of Fitzgerald, Joyce or Carravaggio. But, spoiler slert, you somtimes see amazing sights by staring into space.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
But, spoiler slert, you somtimes see amazing sights by staring into space.

This isn't the 60's anymore, Cohen.

You need to quit that stuff.

Or share it.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This isn't the 60's anymore, Cohen.

You need to quit that stuff.

Or share it.

I came of age in the 60's, but I didn't inhale. The BY mind-warping stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom