Crazy Thought | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Crazy Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Hire JC for a year, he's getting paid already anyway.

Next spring, throw the buyout bonanza cash at Archie Miller.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
It has to be considered if KO left . Calhoun has rested and watched the game for about three years . He'd except the challenge and it would probably be the only scenario that would keep recruits/ potential recruits . But hopefully KO
Stays.

Reaction Score
fleudslipcon said:
Exactly. The timing of this is meant to hurt UConn recruiting. We know Goodman's love for the program! Sarcasm. And Zags appears to be cozying up to the squid.

Holy ____, I thought you were being sarcastic in your earlier post. You're just as crazy as the rest of them.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Crazier thought! Not long ago there were people in this forum ready to slam the door on KO! Now there is the extreme opposite and panic he might leave.

The Boneyard men's bb forum is collectively bipolar!

Reaction Score
So hiring a retread or some unknown coach from lower tier school would stabalize it. I mean if Shaka was out there still I would say fine but he isn't.
I didn't say that.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Holy ____, I thought you were being sarcastic in your earlier post. You're just as crazy as the rest of them.
Why? Because I suspect there is a possibility that this is coordinated! Not every conspiracy theory is baseless.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
C'mon guys, now Amida and Phil are gonna be up nights worried about this possibility.

Can you imagine the string of expletives these guys would hear from Calhoun on a daily basis?

This is the absolute truth and I thought about it. It would be the return of the
Legendary Calhoun "quick hook". Brimah would become a lottery pick based on fear and intimidation alone.

Reaction Score
No, he's a bag and known UConn hater. Other than Jeff Hathaway and Mark Emmert, no one has done more harm to UConn than Yahoo Sports.

Then again who isn't a UConn hater. All of these guys on twitter always take shots at us every opportunity they get.

Reaction Score
fleudslipcon said:
Why? Because I suspect there is a possibility that this is coordinated!.

Yes. That's why. You nailed it. Next step is turning some of that psychoanalysis inward and addressing it.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
You are correct that not every conspiracy theory is baseless. However, given that over 99% of them are, you should really think twice about that being a defense for proposing one.
Over 99%? Could you cite your source? Or is this some conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yes. That's why. You nailed it. Next step is turning some of that psychoanalysis inward and addressing it.
So @BigErnMcCracken, let's get what you believe on the record here: Do you believe Kevin Ollie is lying, and that he really is interested in the OKC job?

Last edited:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Schoolyard tactic? I'm not prone to hitting these things based on emotion. Nothing wrong with doing it occasionally. Your need to constantly put down people with opinions that you feel are over the top however..........

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Did you know 70% of all statistics are made up?

It's actually 71.7%

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I'm also not a "everybody hates UConn guy," but we know that Woj does in fact dislike UConn. He can get away with saying anything on Twitter. I'd love to know who is sources are, but I bet they're nobody who's actually close to Ollie.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Did you know 70% of all statistics are made up?
Since I've got nothing to lose because I was already called out by a couple of people who think I've lost it I thought I would make a greater case for people making that accusation. I kept getting alerted about people who quoted me or "liked" my posts regarding these KO rumors from everyone except BigErn's two posts that he intended as put downs. I only observed them by reading through the threads. So the questions one has to ask are: Am I making this up? Was this just a coincidental funny computer glitch? Or something else?:cool:

Reaction Score
It will be interesting if we hear some JC comments in the next few days. I'm sure Herbst and Warde are keeping JC abreast of the situation.

Reaction Score
3rdbass said:
It will be interesting if we hear some JC comments in the next few days. I'm sure Herbst and Warde are keeping JC abreast of the situation.

Pretty sure JC will know more than either of them. I've said it before, KO isn't kicking JC in the nuts anytime soon. He needs to stick around a lot longer than 3 seasons to show his gratitude for what JC did for him.

Reaction Score

Some of these guys have admitted pulling mucky stunts for Calipari in the past. Particularly Wetzel. He has admitted to it. I dont know about the rest but I am certain Wetzel would do about anything Calipari requested of him. It's already been proven.

Reaction Score
And Calipari is pulling the strings in this one because UConn has been whooping him on the recruiting trail and he wants it to stop, right?

Reaction Score
If that occurred, because of the nostalgia of him coming back, and the buzz it would cause in the program, you can bet there would be a huge recruiting bump....Calhoun wouldn't play nice with Calapari!

Reaction Score
This is beyond insane. A new coach would be recruited from the best available candidates that a very high priced search would produce. What recruit would commit to a HC that would be on the job for a year or two. You cant convince anyone that he could stay longer than two years considering his retirement is already three years old and his past health issues. No doubt he was great but this is ridiculous. I cant believe I bit at it. I'm going to close my head in my car door now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom