Not open for further replies.

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
Her father’s twitter says it all.
Her IG too
Screenshot_20220411-173941.png

Reaction Score
I knew what college my daughter was going to Attend until my wife said it’s not my choice or college experience. Dang near broke me when she told the interviewer no thank you.
I stayed out of it. Not because of anything other than I don't know anything other than the Ct schools. I was thrilled with her choice. Now her kids wouldn't want that school, Harvard, or Yale, or even Stanford (walking distance from home). What you choose isn't what others desire.

Reaction Score
Allow me to return the favor........Well said!! The key words in your comment......character and talent. Always a winning combination. ;)
I blush! High praise from one whose Character is read often. Thanks Carnac.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Play golf.
Play some hoops.
Never get to the Final Four.
I’m cool.
Minimal, minimal effect on Huskies.
B-bye.

You think this is minimal effect? Not only would she have been a great get for UConn but NC is building something. Kayla McPherson missed her freshman year but is a terrific talent. Not sure I'd rule them out of final four contention. Hell, their team this year put up a better fight against South Carolina than UConn did.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Congrats to Ciera. I wish her only the best.

I wonder if this alters the balance of power among the Triangle schools? Does UNC snatch supremacy from NC State? (I guess there's nothing to snatch from Duke at this point, after how the Tar Heels drubbed them both times this year.)

Reaction Score
You think this is minimal effect? Not only would she have been a great get for UConn but NC is building something. Kayla McPherson missed her freshman year but is a terrific talent. Not sure I'd rule them out of final four contention. Hell, their team this year put up a better fight against South Carolina than UConn did.
i really like paulina paris. I do think NC can win the ACC next year. They definitely are building something.

Reaction Score
Did Toomey ever even have an official UConn visit? Only recollection is attending a early season game with her father.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Congrats to Ciera. I wish her only the best.

I wonder if this alters the balance of power among the Triangle schools? Does UNC snatch supremacy from NC State? (I guess there's nothing to snatch from Duke at this point, after how the Tar Heels drubbed them both times this year.)

FB_IMG_1629925304073.jpg

Looks like ill be passing out dislikes like the easter bunny passes out eggs.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Not surprising, given recent intel. Best wishes to Ciera!

Let’s get someone else who is really good and tall!

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
View attachment 75504

Looks like ill be passing out dislikes like the easter bunny passes out eggs.

To assuage TDF's hurt feelings, I offer the following commentary on the photo in post #82 above. Note the sloppy UNC photoshop effort: (1) The color of the shirt definately does not match the color of the shorts; (2) The skin tone of the arms and legs are not of one person.
Who is the mystery bottom half? :cool:

I think Banghart is a fine coach, and I wish Ciera a great college experience. And I still like TDF, despite his curmudgeonly mood this evening.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Did Toomey ever even have an official UConn visit? Only recollection is attending a early season game with her father.

Recruits can't have official visits until their senior year of high school. Toomey attended the opener against Arkansas in Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom