Chane Behanan Suspended Indefinitely | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chane Behanan Suspended Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, I think it's a disaster, lol. And a shame. smdh

He's a big loveable guy from a really tough part of Cincy. Some think he somehow figured he'd already "arrived" - which would be a tragic mode of thinking if true. F---- g waste for no good reason. It's devastating to me. I liked his game more than anyone's. I feel pretty let down which sucks because I am 3 times older than he is, lol.

Thing is, his grades were good, he just was always leaning towards the edge.

Understand that feeling. Sad.

Reaction Score
Behanen has not missed classes, whatever else is going on. Our intrepid fellow message board posters report his sighting handing in homework and lab work at school in classes they share. The length of the suspension tells me it's weed.

No biggie. There was a giant weed cloud over Mirror Lake (and the rest of campus) from 1966 -1971, we still went to class and actually gradumatated.;)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not so sure I trust anyone taking classes that have "labs" with Behanen..Geology 101 MAYBE.

Too douchey by half.

Reaction Score
As Fishy says, Pitino is leaving every door open for him to come back in January. With what Louisville has invested in athletics, they'll bend over backwards to help him come back. He would have to be a world-class screw-up to fail to get back on the team for the heart of the season and the NCAAs.

He is a world class screw-up, but he will be back anyway, especially if they open with some losses in the first 10 games.

Reaction Score
Behanen has not missed classes, whatever else is going on. Our intrepid fellow message board posters report his sighting handing in homework and lab work at school in classes they share. The length of the suspension tells me it's weed.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Louisville basketball players attend class and hand in homework! Next up, why UConn should expect NCAA to sit Facey for season for passing test.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He'll be back. They always come back don't they?

Reaction Score
Chane behanans first team AAC ? Dude averaged 9 & 6. And shot 50% from the line. Lieutenant Daniels got snubbed
You have a point there. But that's the bump you get when you've just won a national championship and your team is ranked in the top 5 and expected to win the conference title. We'll see how the preseason all conference teams mirror the post season teams. There will probably be many differences. And the post season ones are way more important.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If this was UConn the details of the infraction would be scrolling on ESPN by now!
you are optimistic - if it was UConn the 1 yr sanction would already been placed on the team

Reaction Score
And he will be back on the team in 4-3-2- it will not take long and he will not miss a single important game for Slick Rick. I like Lville but this is a joke- not an UNC scale joke- but a joke.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And he will be back on the team in 4-3-2- it will not take long and he will not miss a single important game for Slick Rick. I like Lville but this is a joke- not an UNC scale joke- but a joke.
I want a head to head match with them in which both teams are full strength.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

how do you like UL?

Reaction Score
Not a fan of Uk- Lville hates Uk. Became a fan years ago. Also I like Senior and other Lville fans compared to Uk fans -Lville fans are like medical doctors of basketball compared to the hay seeds from Uk who can't even put a full sentence together.

Just saying.

Reaction Score
Not a fan of Uk- Lville hates Uk. Became a fan years ago. Also I like Senior and other Lville fans compared to Uk fans -Lville fans are like medical doctors of basketball compared to the hay seeds from Uk who can't even put a full sentence together.

Just saying.

Bear in mind, Pitino has always suffered - or gained or whatever - from excesses of verbal diarrhea. Personally, I prefer that to the silent type, although there is room for all kinds. Pitino will speak through the media to his players and play it like a harp. Joe Torre was the same way, lol. Among Pitino's classics are a long list of fan-abusive sayings relating to such things as the Microwave Society. the "fellowship of the miserable" and some sheer genius methods of pissing off the fans. Add to that his press conferences can be the most satisfying and complete information-packed pressers ever, complete these days with lots of laughs and levity and some pretty cool, deeper sorts of shots at character-raising people like Siva and Dieng with his obvious admiration enclosed. He's on a pretty good roll as an adult of 60.

Reaction Score
That senior thing wounded me. That was uncalled for. He deserved a dam spanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom