Chane Behanan Suspended Indefinitely | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chane Behanan Suspended Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Purvis decommitted from someone before he signed with you guys? I thought you were the first choice, but maybe I'm misremembering.

Verballed to Louisville first.

Reaction Score
Well, I think it's a disaster, lol. And a shame. smdh

He's a big loveable guy from a really tough part of Cincy. Some think he somehow figured he'd already "arrived" - which would be a tragic mode of thinking if true. F---- g waste for no good reason. It's devastating to me. I liked his game more than anyone's. I feel pretty let down which sucks because I am 3 times older than he is, lol.

Thing is, his grades were good, he just was always leaning towards the edge.

Reaction Score
Oh, the thing with Purvis is just that he verballed to us and made a big Twitter deal out it then and also in the ensuing months when anyone mentioned hims changing. He was our first Twitter hero, lol.

Then he changed his mind. It was rude if nothing else and thoughtless in the first place. No one cares now - which is what an NC can accomplish for ya, lol.

Reaction Score
Pitino should give him a break, not like he was caught dribbling on his own leg.

Reaction Score
Insert nasty Calhoun rebuttal to classless message from the sexually confused.

Reaction Score
We are being disrespected in the media even before this kid left the team. We are a better team than UL now even when they have this kid. However, they got plenty of pre-season hype due to the NC. We will prove it during the season.

Loss of Siva is huge for them. They might think Smith will take cover for Siva, but they will get a reality check that Siva was huge for them. It is never a good thing to lose a senior PG.

Reaction Score
Well, I think it's a disaster, lol. And a shame. smdh

He's a big loveable guy from a really tough part of Cincy. Some think he somehow figured he'd already "arrived" - which would be a tragic mode of thinking if true. F---- g waste for no good reason. It's devastating to me. I liked his game more than anyone's. I feel pretty let down which sucks because I am 3 times older than he is, lol.

Thing is, his grades were good, he just was always leaning towards the edge.

Keep us updated.

I wish the kid only the best. He was a total beast in the National Championship game. I also loved his game.

The game of life is more important and a year off will work out best for his future. JMHO

Hopefully Pitino stays strong on this 1. You guys will still be a top 15ish team without him.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We are being disrespected in the media even before this kid left the team. We are a better team than UL now even when they have this kid. However, they got plenty of pre-season hype due to the NC. We will prove it during the season.

Loss of Siva is huge for them. They might think Smith will take cover for Siva, but they will get a reality check that Siva was huge for them. It is never a good thing to lose a senior PG.
They get to have a lot preseason hype. They were the national champions last year. Let them have the accolades at the start of the season. I'd rather have them at the end.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Unless the kid shows up in class with bong at some point in the future, there is zero chance he misses this season.

It's just not happening.

In December, we'll read how he has really matured during his time away and has earned his way back onto the team.

I have no idea what he did, whether he deserves to be suspended, whether he deserves a second chance - I know nada....but this is how it will play out.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Unless the kid shows up in class with bong at some point in the future, there is zero chance he misses this season.

It's just not happening.

In December, we'll read how he has really matured during his time away and has earned his way back onto the team.

I have no idea what he did, whether he deserves to be suspended, whether he deserves a second chance - I know nada....but this is how it will play out.

Excellent. Hopefully he misses just enough time for Louisville to drop their early season tests, that way when he comes back and they start dominating in AAC conference play we can hear just how much our conference sucks.

pj

Reaction Score
As Fishy says, Pitino is leaving every door open for him to come back in January. With what Louisville has invested in athletics, they'll bend over backwards to help him come back. He would have to be a world-class screw-up to fail to get back on the team for the heart of the season and the NCAAs.

Reaction Score
As Fishy says, Pitino is leaving every door open for him to come back in January. With what Louisville has invested in athletics, they'll bend over backwards to help him come back. He would have to be a world-class screw-up to fail to get back on the team for the heart of the season and the NCAAs.

This all depends on the university, doesn't it. It may not be up to Pitino, the same way that decisions on Miles or Price or Marcus Williams were not up to Calhoun. Behanan violated university residential life policy. Prseumably, he'll need to go before a board/committee of administrators/faculty/students.

Reaction Score
Jim Boeheim has already put a call in to him to see if he can come up to the Dome and be a role model to the rest of his team. They are trying to get him eligible prior to Louisville joining the ACC next year..........

They have a huge RUG up there for this kind of stuff while it would seem Pitino only has a throw.......

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Jim Boeheim has already put a call in to him to see if he can come up to the Dome and be a role model to the rest of his team. They are trying to get him eligible prior to Louisville joining the ACC next year..........

They have a huge RUG up there for this kind of stuff while it would seem Pitino only has a throw.......

What are you talking about? Boeheim's only interested in kids that become ineligible in March.

Reaction Score
Behanen has not missed classes, whatever else is going on. Our intrepid fellow message board posters report his sighting handing in homework and lab work at school in classes they share. The length of the suspension tells me it's weed.

Reaction Score
Behanen has not missed classes, whatever else is going on. Our intrepid fellow message board posters report his sighting handing in homework and lab work at school in classes they share. The length of the suspension tells me it's weed.

I'm not so sure I trust anyone taking classes that have "labs" with Behanen..Geology 101 MAYBE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom