Chane Behanan Suspended Indefinitely | The Boneyard

Chane Behanan Suspended Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Violation of University policy. Pitino said it's "possible, but not probable" that he'll return to the team. Can't participate in any team activities. Big blow for Louisville, wow.

caw

Reaction Score
If that stays, huge blow as they have inexperienced, questionable depth at the 5. Van Treese is now their main big backup (or a starter). Yeah from Dieng to Van Treese, ouch.

Edit: obviously I assume Harell will start at the four in this case.

Reaction Score
Sounds like it's bad but outside of basketball.

Maybe Senore was right that a kid who decommits from another school is never to be trusted.

Reaction Score
Yeesh...

Jody Demling@jdemling
Behanan is not living in the team's dorms right now. Still in school and has a plan to get back on the team.

Jody Demling@jdemling
But Pitino said "in one week he's already violated that, so I really don't know."
Seems serious and Pitino seems pissed. He's already given this kid more than enough chances. Really hurts Louisville's front court depth.

Reaction Score
Purvisloller
Purvis decommitted from someone before he signed with you guys? I thought you were the first choice, but maybe I'm misremembering.

Reaction Score
If Behanan were at Syracuse, he'd be suspended for the next 12 hours.

Apparently, this is about drugs, likely marijuana.

The thing is, he violated university policy, not a drug test. And violating residential policy is much more serious than drug tests. He's had multiple violations. Most regular students would get suspended for a year. It's part of the university codebook at most universities not located in central NY.

Reaction Score
Purvis decommitted from someone before he signed with you guys? I thought you were the first choice, but maybe I'm misremembering.

dunlow thinks I am not aware that Senore made those comments about Purvis.

I asked him what he thought of Behanan (who also decommitted before going to Ville) and he said Chane was a swell kid.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If this was UCONN they would put the RUMOR of the infraction on the front page and then drag up an old article about laptops for color.

They'd also bring up Rashad Anderson's hiding-in-the-bushes escapade too.

Reaction Score
They are a hot mess coming off their NC. Players leaving- getting suspended. I like Lville and I am going to be a huge fan when they get the the ACC- it just seems funky stuff happens after a NC and they are getting funkier by the minute.

Reaction Score

He decommitted from Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog