C Zach Brown | Page 16 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From a Rivals writer: Zach Brown was on campus according to his guardian and he enjoyed it. He said Zach likes about a half dozen schools but said that Connecticut is the front runner. No decision made. Zach look forward to process.

Boo Willingham is not a coach for the Miami South Beach AAU Program, but he has helped train Zach since 7th grade.

Reaction Score
From a Rivals writer: Zach Brown was on campus according to his guardian and he enjoyed it. He said Zach likes about a half dozen schools but said that Connecticut is the front runner. No decision made. Zach look forward to process.

Boo Willingham is not a coach for the Miami South Beach AAU Program, but he has helped train Zach since 7th grade.
I think this guy meant decision has been made

Reaction Score

Saw that too but was that guy a "writer" or just a forum poster like any of us on here?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer just switched his pick from UK to UConn which means he just heard Zach Brown visited UConn.
Jerry woke up a little tired this morning. Changed his crystal ball to regular instead of decaf. Just up on twitter now

Reaction Score
If he's committing.

This sort of thing always happens. He's not going to tell some random writer he may commit to UConn the day after his visit...they want to make the announcement on their own schedule.

Reaction Score
Arg, I love the build-up, but now we're in a situation where if anything doesn't happen it'll be really disappointing =(

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I don't know how we can assume a 2017 future McD AA is going to commit somewhere without taking a single OV. Seems like a lot to ask. Brown could commit today and it would be fantastic, but I don't think it was ever too likely.

I'm just glad that Bruce was right once again and we're still heavily in the mix for a tremendous talent and NBA prospect.

Reaction Score
Kids commit early all the time. Will he still need to be recruited as a commit? Of course, as unfortunately this day and age, that's the way it goes. But it's not all that uncommon for a kid to commit to a school before an official visit.

And Bruce being "right once again" would entail a commitment...so not really sure what you're talking about there unless you're only talking about the visit. From everything I've read, I'd still be surprised if he doesn't commit either today or tomorrow.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Similar to Durham! I still think he announces soon!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
zach brown, hamidou diallo, and makai ashton langford . KO could have another elite recruiting class waiting in the wings after 2016. beast mode
I'm hoping for a different Diallo for 2017 and the Hamidou Diallo for 2016 to UConn.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
The irony in that today, I will be checking back at the Boneyard literally every 20 minutes.
Well played variation of the theme!

Reaction Score
Just let me know when UConn Basketball or UConn Compliance Twitter is following him. Thats when I will believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom