Boat signs with the Nets | The Boneyard

Boat signs with the Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Finally a Husky on my Nets again!!! Very happy for Boat, hopefully I will be seeing him at the Barclays Center in the very near future.

Reaction Score
Good for him, I hope he makes the team. I like having UConn guys on the local teams because it gives the fans in CT more of a chance to see them play both live and on TV. Outside of Ray playing for the Celtics and Travis Knight's stint with the Knicks, we never really had any of our guys play for the Celtics, Knicks, or Nets.

Reaction Score
Good for him, I hope he makes the team. I like having UConn guys on the local teams because it gives the fans in CT more of a chance to see them play both live and on TV. Outside of Ray playing for the Celtics and Travis Knight's stint with the Knicks, we never really had any of our guys play for the Celtics, Knicks, or Nets.

Tate with the Nets

Reaction Score
What does this mean? Are the Nets making sure they have first rights (keeping him from trying out with others) or is it a real contract or is it based on Boat trying out and making the squad (not guaranteed to make the team)?

It sounds good but can someone clarify?

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
What does this mean? Are the Nets making sure they have first rights (keeping him from trying out with others) or is it a real contract or is it based on Boat trying out and making the squad (not guaranteed to make the team)?

It sounds good but can someone clarify?

Its a summer league contract.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Chris, Jefferson, Alexander, and our boy...The Boatshow? Great job nets!

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Or knight on the celtics for like 25 million

Reaction Score
and who the duckk are:

'Lionel Hollins son, Austin Hollins, who played in Denain, France last season; DeShawn Delaney, a 6'5" point guard of New Mexico and Devonte Reddic, a 6'9" power forward who played in Bologna, Italy last season...'

Reaction Score
Good luck and congrats. His defense will give him a shot.

Reaction Score
sledog said:
and who the duckk are: 'Lionel Hollins son, Austin Hollins, who played in Denain, France last season; DeShawn Delaney, a 6'5" point guard of New Mexico and Devonte Reddic, a 6'9" power forward who played in Bologna, Italy last season...'

I suspect he meant Juvonte Reddic - who played at VCU and was on their FF team the year we won it all.

Sorry - in 2011. Saying "the year we won it all" is too ambiguous.

Reaction Score
Proof that Pitino is NBA-STUPID. Travis was gifted a 21m contract.:):)
... and a resulting Pacific coast semi-retirement operating his rather likable beach-side B&B in Nicaragua. Originally drafted by da Bulls yet not signed, Knight initially signed with the Lakers. After kicking back in front-row seats for LA - not the worst gig for anyone, Pitino enabled Travis' Celts' coup, a couple years mostly watching in Boston and more of the same for a few years with the Knicks. Winning!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Brooklyn baby! Congrats Boat!

Reaction Score
I really hope Boat makes the team but the fact that the Nets already have 3 PG's (Blake, Jack, Williams) scares me.

Reaction Score
I really hope Boat makes the team but the fact that the Nets already have 3 PG's (Blake, Jack, Williams) scares me.
Yeah seems to be a weird choice especially with KO saying trying to consult with RB to pick the best team for him not just jumping at the first opportunity. Oh well I hope he impresses and makes the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom