Best wings in CT | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Best wings in CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been a fan of Archie's since the 80s when I visited the Willow Street birthplace. Not a big fan of chocolate, peanut butter, tapioca wings, although my son loves these different flavors. To me Archie's are the true wings.
By the way, Ray Ray and Rip weren't bad either!

Reaction Score
A couple places that I'm sure haven't been mentioned and are severely under the rader are Monkey Farm in Old Saybrook and Farrells in Portland. Get the monkey farm wings dry.

Reaction Score
The best are the Thai chili,teriyaki ginger and Buffalo that i make at home. I have yet to taste a better wing anywhere although Archies does give me a run for my money.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Bidwell Tavern isn't even considered the place for wings in Coventry anymore. They had been going downhill for years.

Lakeside has taken over. The place has been around forever, but is under new ownership and they are putting a lot of effort into the food.

Their sweet red chili is a favorite.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bidwell Tavern isn't even considered the place for wings in Coventry anymore. They had been going downhill for years.

I agree. They keep making these lists out of habit. I can't see anyone who has actually visited recently ranking them so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom