Bazz was too Lazy, to walk to the Fridge. That's why he was Hungry. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bazz was too Lazy, to walk to the Fridge. That's why he was Hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Ever see the full quote? He made perfect sense and was very reasonable.

Last edited:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Bill Cosby is lazy. Alex Trebek is lazy. I've insulted both races equally. Can we move on now?

Reaction Score
Bill Cosby is lazy. Alex Trebek is lazy. I've insulted both races equally. Can we move on now?
No, you put Cosby's name first.

Why is this thread resurrected? Is Tom too lazy to respond when it was fresh?

Reaction Score
Bazz won't have to walk to the refrigerator soon. He'll have a collection of sexy young things to do that for him.

Reaction Score
I go to college and am friends with mostly athletes and a few basketball players. They already have as many swipes into the dining hall as they want and can get free food from any campus run snackbar thru their student card/account. Smaller sports so not get this privelegde. Just because they cannot order takeout and mcdonalds at will, doesn't mean they're starving.

I'd be surprised if they get unlimited food at the snack bars. That was always done with a preset $ amount per semester, and when it runs out it runs out. Dining halls, yes, but (and I think this is the issue) - this is really about late night food, after practice, when dining halls aren't open. If you don't have cash, you can't eat. It doesn't mean they are malnourished. It just means they are out their busting their ass for the school and can't get a pizza at 11pm. And I really doubt that scholarship athletes get different $ amounts for food depending on which sport they play.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I'd be surprised if they get unlimited food at the snack bars. That was always done with a preset $ amount per semester, and when it runs out it runs out. Dining halls, yes, but (and I think this is the issue) - this is really about late night food, after practice, when dining halls aren't open. If you don't have cash, you can't eat. It doesn't mean they are malnourished. It just means they are out their busting their ass for the school and can't get a pizza at 11pm. And I really doubt that scholarship athletes get different $ amounts for food depending on which sport they play.

I just think that it is great that Bazz is finally at a place, in his life, where he can ask for and get extra special sauce on his Big Mac, without having to calculate whether the "special treatment" he received is an NCAA violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom