Bazz was too Lazy, to walk to the Fridge. That's why he was Hungry. | The Boneyard

Bazz was too Lazy, to walk to the Fridge. That's why he was Hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's what Gottlieb said earlier today, on his radio show.
he said many other things too.
anyone else hear that Moron??

I was listening at work.
think it was around 3pm on cbs sports radio.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I read at least 15 tweets last night from football and basketball players from big universities like Ohio State and such who were all thanking Napier because they knew what it was like to go to bed sometimes without enough food.

Reaction Score
wish i had the audio. he was ripping on Bazz, for a few minutes.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Gottlieb is a creep. It's funny how he was clearly the outcast during the tourney telecasts this year. He tried so hard but one of the other guys would always cut him down with a passive aggressive comment or awkward silence.

And then to endlessly rag on Shabazz, who was the best story in college basketball this year .... What a dweeb Gottlieb is. Hide your wallets.

Reaction Score
That's what Gottlieb said earlier today, on his radio show.
he said many other things too.
anyone else hear that Moron??

I was listening at work.
think it was around 3pm on cbs sports radio.

Gottlieb was too lazy to get a job and earn money, so he stole it.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Gotta say the lazy crack smacks a bit of racism to me. If Bazz is a Caucasian kid does he get called "lazy?" I don't think Bazz was literally starving but it doesn't surprise me that he went to bed hungry.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Gottlieb, like his bff Cowherd, doesn't understand why everyone else hasn't "earned" a 6 figure job talking about sports on the radio. If only you people tried harder you could be as successful as Dougie.

Reaction Score
Well in fairness to Gottleib, he has experience with this with his own college career. After all, Gottlieb had no problem in college spending money for food and other things. He got off his lazy ass and stole credit cards. So he figures if Bazz couldn't go down the hall, break into someone else's apartment and raid their refrigerator then he is too lazy to eat.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Oh, please. If he called a white kid lazy, would that smack of racism too?

His argument is that a white kid wouldn't be called lazy in this situation.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Oh, please. If he called a white kid lazy, would that smack of racism too?

But when do white kids get called lazy? It always seems to be the black kids. Just in the past week you have Bazz and Clowney getting the label.

Reaction Score
Gotta say the lazy crack smacks a bit of racism to me. If Bazz is a Caucasian kid does he get called "lazy?" I don't think Bazz was literally starving but it doesn't surprise me that he went to bed hungry.
Please stop that.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
You noticed Jabari Parker agree with him on ESPN? How would some "fan" possibly have a better sense than the players themselves?
I go to college and am friends with mostly athletes and a few basketball players. They already have as many swipes into the dining hall as they want and can get free food from any campus run snackbar thru their student card/account. Smaller sports so not get this privelegde. Just because they cannot order takeout and mcdonalds at will, doesn't mean they're starving.

Reaction Score

Gottlieb is a C U Next Tuesday- but he is not a racist.

Reaction Score
But when do white kids get called lazy? It always seems to be the black kids. Just in the past week you have Bazz and Clowney getting the label.

My son does on weekends if he comes home from college and I'm working outside and he's sleeping……...;)

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
I go to college and am friends with mostly athletes and a few basketball players. They already have as many swipes into the dining hall as they want and can get free food from any campus run snackbar thru their student card/account. Smaller sports so not get this privelegde. Just because they cannot order takeout and mcdonalds at will, doesn't mean they're starving.
???
1. Some "smaller sports" may not have scholarship athletes, and thus they are not similarly restricted from part time work or other sources of compensation.
2. If it's true your "friends" already have all the swipes they want, then neither Napier's complaint nor new NCAA rulings apply to them. The NCAA is merely confirming what should be is what you claim is already true, so that should be no irritant to you. I guess you could be irritated by the "proof" to you that Napier is simply lying, but all the supportive tweets he is receiving suggests otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom