August UConn recruiting thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

August UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could WER have intel on the wrong Huskies? The men got a commitment today

I hope not. Good for the men, but I suspect something fell apart with Bettencourt potentially coming here. Morgan adding another player of interest in the 2022 class at this late stage makes me think the names previously mentioned are not happening. The sand is almost out of the hourglass, but perhaps a decommit has far fewer logistic, visa, travel issues etc.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Just made aware through this video that Stanford is her dream school, so I’m hoping that her following Coach Valley (and Geno) is an indication of strong UConn mutual interest.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
FWIW, Nika and Ice started following Ines Bettencourt on Instagram sometime in the last 24 hours. So that makes five players and Morgan Valley.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Morgan now following 2025 guard Bella Hines out of New Mexico.

UConn apparently took notice of Hines' 67-point AAU performance earlier in August. Sounds like the interest is mutual.

The exposure she received from the weekend has also put her in the recruiting spotlight. Already with multiple offers, including UNM, power five schools are beginning to take notice.

“It’s been super cool, especially UCONN,” Hines said. “That’s been one of my dream schools, since I was a little kid.

Reaction Score
Never seen a monthly reruiting thread fall this low on the page. Of course, it drops tomorrow, but two whole day without activity?! You Dogs are getting complacent. Okay, I guess 2023 class is set barring a MAJOR late add. Sptember is upon us, and hallowed November is fast approaching.

Who are UConns top ten targets, suspected offers and POIs for 2024?

Reaction Score
Who are UConns top ten targets, suspected offers and POIs for 2024?

I know that I am wrong here but from back post I thought only four names have been mentioned. And, they were Olivia Olson; Sarah Strong; Allie Ziebell and Imari Berry.

What I love about recruiting is the surprise announcements. Those always make us sparkle with pleasure and excitement. Hopefully, recruits will decide on their futures soon.

Reaction Score
I know that I am wrong here but from back post I thought only four names have been mentioned. And, they were Olivia Olson; Sarah Strong; Allie Ziebell and Imari Berry.

What I love about recruiting is the surprise announcements. Those always make us sparkle with pleasure and excitement. Hopefully, recruits will decide on their futures soon.
Well a BUNCH of names have been "mentioned" as POI's including Justice Carlton 6-2 F from Texas who impressed a bunch of people over the Summer and has UConn in her Top 20/ . . . uhm . . . 21 . . . whatever?

I am primarily interested (of course) in players we are both chasing. I won't list our offers for fear of a @HuskyNan spanking. However, I have seen UConn posters mention Joyce Edwards, Jaloni Cambridge and Kendall Dudley - to name a few.

Reaction Score
The names that I recall reading about here were Cassandre Prosper; Chole Kitts and Delaney Thomas. Any would be awesome additions.
I Kitts did not list UConn as a finalist. Would indicate that UConn probably didn't offer. I can't see any wbb prospect eliminating UConn as a finalist. Might not choose them in the end, but they should (with a few rare exceptions) always be in the running to the end if they have offered.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Having seen videos of both, and Prosper is now ranked higher than Thomas. They’re both really good players. But I just am more impressed by Thomas. Opponents bounce off her and she’s the kind of player teammates rally around.

Reaction Score
I am primarily interested (of course) in players we are both chasing. I won't list our offers for fear of a @HuskyNan spanking. However, I have seen UConn posters mention Joyce Edwards, Jaloni Cambridge and Kendall Dudley - to name a few.

Any of these players would also be huge additions. Hopefully, UConn is still in the works.

Reaction Score
How about adding Juju Watkins... any news as to where she is interested in going? Her recruiting seems very clandestine- ish..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom