Attendance | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
Skiblets said:
Crowd was great. Love the 3:30 start time moving into the evening. Crowd is much louder

3:30 slot was perfect. Tailgating was nice and warm under the sun and football under the lights at an earlier time then 8:00 starts meant more people were prepared to stick around to the end. The Rent's atmosphere is truly electrifying at night when the team is playing well.

Reaction Score
3:30 slot was perfect. Tailgating was nice and warm under the sun and football under the lights at an earlier time then 8:00 starts meant more people were prepared to stick around to the end. The Rent's atmosphere is truly electrifying at night when the team is playing well.
Must sell our bowl game tickets allotment. UCONN nation must travel to be appealing to Bowl Game sponsors! I will buy em. How about everyone else.

Reaction Score
I gave my ticket to a friend last night cause I was stuck going to a wedding.

Was watching the game feed on my phone and almost blew up my spot as UConn scored that TD in the middle of the vows.

I'll be in Philly next week and will be booking flights as soon as our bowl location is announced.

Let's go Huskies!!!

Last edited:

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Must sell our bowl game tickets allotment. UCONN nation must travel to be appealing to Bowl Game sponsors! I will buy em. How about everyone else.
The concern this and every year is that the bowls charge elevated prices for tickets and we all know they can be bought on the secondary market for uber-cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom