Attendance guesses for the 3 games today | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Attendance guesses for the 3 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's an official attendance, so why are we arguing about people's terrible guesses.
The official attendance would be for tickets sold for the 3 games, not for the last game

Reaction Score
The official attendance would be for tickets sold for the 3 games, not for the last game

I'm guessing you could count the number of people who would have come to the first two games but not the 3rd on two hands.

Reaction Score
Official says 5,431 so we we're all wrong.

There is no excuse not to have a big crowd tomorrow night.
That's for all the games. I'm sure people left after the first 2 games. I'm not far off chumps.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
8.5 Million**
You claim you love the new BE cause you love northeast basketball, yet you never looked at map and figured out only 4 of the 1o teams in the BE are in the northeast, sorry if I chuckle everytime I see you troll.

Reaction Score
That's for all the games. I'm sure people left after the first 2 games. I'm not far off chumps.:rolleyes:

There weren't even enough people at the first two games to make up the difference between the official and your guesses.

Reaction Score
Absolute joke of a crowd. I mean brutal. 3 point goal by hamilton. Can they get a new PA guy. Christ. I'm just glad I didn't have to jump from the rafters.

Reaction Score
I wonder if they held the SEC tourney @ UK or the ACC @ UNC if they could draw 5500 at least

It's somehow UConn's fault no other team in this conference has fans?

Reaction Score
What do you consider Northeast? Are Providence and SJU NE, but Nova and Seton Hall aren't?

You claim you love the new BE cause you love northeast basketball, yet you never looked at map and figured out only 4 of the 1o teams in the BE are in the northeast, sorry if I chuckle everytime I see you troll.

Reaction Score
You understand why right?

Because people care about the BE and their schools and basketball history and NYC is fun and expensive. And no one cares about the American and the city of Hartford CT and Cracker Barrell can't compete with Midtown Manhattan?

Reaction Score
What do you consider Northeast? Are Providence and SJU NE, but Nova and Seton Hall aren't?

How would he possibly get to the total of 4 if he wasn't including SHU and Nova.

Reaction Score
That is 4 teams you listed Einstein, those are the 4 I was referring to. It is not a hard concept, even for you.

Reaction Score
Because people care about the BE and their schools and basketball history and NYC is fun and expensive. And no one cares about the American and the city of Hartford CT and Cracker Barrell can't compete with Midtown Manhattan?
Yea I figured you did not.

You PC guys are not the brightest bunch, but I guess that explains why you troll random teams message boards.

Reaction Score
And I'll fully admit, even with NCAA violations and sanctions over the years, I respect Calhoun and UCONN and what they've done, how can you not? But man, with almost 20,000 undergrads and hundreds of thousands of alumni, 5k seems like a rough draw at home for the defending champs in their tourney opener.

Reaction Score
You said there were only 2 genius, I listed 4

That is 4 teams you listed Einstein, those are the 4 I was referring to. It is not a hard concept, even for you.

Reaction Score
And I'll fully admit, even with NCAA violations and sanctions over the years, I respect Calhoun and UCONN and what they've done, how can you not? But man, with almost 20,000 undergrads and hundreds of thousands of alumni, 5k seems like a rough draw at home for the defending champs in their tourney opener.
You should worry less about attendance and more about winning a NCAAT game for the first time since 1997, but hey maybe those are only things I care about.

Reaction Score
Watching the "Big Least" tournament game between Xavier and Butler and the crowd looks like less than 5000 there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom