Attendance guesses for the 3 games today | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Attendance guesses for the 3 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes EVERYTHING. Can you name something that we've implemented that isn't better than PC?

I will be willing to put big money on the line that our hockey program will surpass yours in no time.

academic advisors for the basketball team. You know, the kind that keep you from getting banned from post season play

Reaction Score
true
Most years, Providence bans themselves with their performance, so they don't need to worry about that.
true, but we dont hang plaques for 20 win seasons either

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Validation? Nope. Just enjoy shoveling some of the crap you've been throwing at the NBE the last few weeks right down your throat.

On your board or here? Because if it's here, just move along. You only come here to get offended, apparently, as you never add much else of worth.

Reaction Score
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here

"Hey, nyan nyan, people don't know how few 20 win seasons we have when they come to our arena!"

Reaction Score
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel here

"Hey, nyan nyan, people don't know how few 20 win seasons we have when they come to our arena!"

you obviously don't know your UCONN hoops history. PM a real fan; they can get you up to speed

Reaction Score
can i borrow one of yours from your avatar? or are they locked in your basement; bound and gagged?

I'm gonna just put this one to bed and use the ignore feature for the first time in history. Downright creepy and pathetic. Mods, may be time nuke this guy.

Reaction Score
you obviously don't know your UCONN hoops history. PM a real fan; they can get you up to speed

Other than UConn helping keep Providence from getting 20 win seasons, I don't see how the number of 20 win seasons Providence has has anything to do with UConn.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
can i borrow one of yours from your avatar? or are they locked in your basement; bound and gagged?

All right, enough.

You have about a thousand posts more than you ought to have here.

I think there's a Providence board on the internets for you to spend your apparently ample free time.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
On a side note, I didn't know we hung plaques for 20-win seasons. Do we? That is kinda small time...

Oddly enough, even in a year we aren't very good we still have 18 wins and counting. Will soon be time to add another year to that plaque, if it exists, I guess.

Reaction Score
On a side note, I didn't know we hung plaques for 20-win seasons. Do we? That is kinda small time...

Oddly enough, even in a year we aren't very good we still have 18 wins and counting. Will soon be time to add another year to that plaque, if it exists, I guess.
Who cares, I know we hang these banners:

12.5BannersByBradfordWatson-e1417754499881.jpg

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
We put up a plaque to honor the 2013 season, where we won 20 games despite knowing there was no postseason and, by some standards, nothing to play for. They played for pride, and had a great year, and it was worth remembering in some fashion. The plaque was a great idea.
And then we got a banner to match it.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
We put up a plaque to honor the 2013 season, where we won 20 games despite knowing there was no postseason and, by some standards, nothing to play for. They played for pride, and had a great year, and it was worth remembering in some fashion. The plaque was a great idea.
And then we got a banner to match it.

Well in that case, I like having that plaque. Those kids deserve to be remembered.

Reaction Score
Oh, I get it. Message boards are a sacred area where you can act like a classless idiot? Tell ya what, pull your head out of the Cheetos and take a look at what's going on at OU, being an has consequences. Keep up the good work. I'm sure your parents are proud.
Oh please, if you're going to play the victim at least make sense. Comparing me making fun of the thing on your coaches head with senseless racism from drunken frat bros is almost as crazy as spending all your time on another schools board.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wouldn't Providence need to win 20 before they could decide what to do?

MattMang23

Reaction Score
LMAO. Yeah because a BASKETBALL tournament for the worst conference in D1 with teams from OK, TX, FL, TN, etc. should determine whether or not an NHL team comes back. You're an idiot. Memphis had lousy attendance last year too, should they not have an NBA team? MSG was sparingly filled in early rounds for the BE tournament, should they not have the Rangers or Knicks? Shut up.

Well to be fair, it's not the worst conference in America, which is a good thing since we are only 22-14 in it since it was formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom