Attendance guesses for the 3 games today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Attendance guesses for the 3 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awful crowd tonight, dead and fairly empty. Hope they were all just assuming :eek:

Reaction Score
There were 7-8k at the Garden last night

I was here last nigth at MSG. There was about 12,000 fans. the problem is that most people don't stay for the second game and people come in late for the first. Its unfortunate. The afternoon today was muchhhhh better with the Providence and Villanova fans traveling extremely well, outnumbering the St. John's fans... and the Georgetown-Creighton game put a lot of butts in the seat tonight. Its amazing how well Creighton travels and GT ofcourse. Those guys love their team out in Omaha. However, the Big East has long way to go to foster new rivalries for fans to be compelled to stay full time. I'm afraid the days of building rivalries its over though. It's all about TV now. I Don't wanna see the day the ACC plays at Barclays. its gonna be ugly

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Uh, try 12,600 last night and 15,100 this afternoon. Waiting on tonight's numbers.

I've been to 11 of the last 13 Big East tournaments. There is no way in hell there was 15k in the building this afternoon.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I've been to 11 of the last 13 Big East tournaments. There is no way in hell there was 15k in the building this afternoon.

Each Providence fan counts for three on the attendance sheet.

Reaction Score

There the definitely was. It was pretty packed. Except for the Bridge and the upper 200 seats

Reaction Score
Blame the Conference! The ticket prices are out of this world!!!! We should of never of had this tournament here. it makes UCONN look terrible. the upper section should of been $5. Its embarrassing. There is a reason The Atlantic Coast Conference has a curtain coming down in Greensboro. The Conferences Way Overprice The Market

Reaction Score
I was proud to be one of the 50 people in the stands for UCF-ECU! You guys missed a good game!

I would say about 8000-9000 were there for the UConn game. It was loud and supportive at the start and when it was obvious USF sucked balls got comfortable.

Will all you true fans dissing the crowd while sitting at home be going to the game tomorrow? It's Friday night, they serve beer, and it's win or stay home for the NCAA's. No excuses.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Waaaah, someone is sad they're stuck in a joke of a conference playing in a sh1thole armpit of a city before no fans. How's that power football program going? Bahahaha.

Please tell me you're a fan of a team other than Providence.

Reaction Score
Bar area is "cool" but you can't see the court from most places and can't really even see the jumbotron if you're at the back tables. No one is watching the game even. Also sucks a couple hundo people out of their seats not unlike the area under the scoreboard at Rentschler (PC trolls, Rentschler is where UConn plays football, football is a sport played from August to January and you try to score things called touchdowns). I watched the first half from there and it wasn't that great.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
the BET is so amazing, they don't miss Uconn or Syracuse at all......Oh and by the way, you can buy a ticket for the BET final for $65 on stubhub. That ticket was $175 three years ago.

Enjoy your beat down tomorrow PC fans. Ollie got twice as many NCAA wins in 2.5 weeks last year than your program has had in 27 years combined.

Reaction Score
There's an official attendance, so why are we arguing about people's terrible guesses.

Reaction Score
There's an official attendance, so why are we arguing about people's terrible guesses.

Official says 5,431 so we we're all wrong.

There is no excuse not to have a big crowd tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom