April UConn recruiting thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

April UConn recruiting thread

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Allie Ziebel and Morgan Cheli made MaxPreps's All-America third team.

Among UConn POI, Dee Alexander and Kaleena Smith made teams and Olivia Vukosa, Jacey Abii, Jerzy Robinson, Brihanna Crittendon, and Saniyah Hall were honorable mentions.

Reaction Score
Allie Ziebel and Morgan Cheli made MaxPreps's All-America third team.

Among UConn POI, Dee Alexander and Kaleena Smith made teams and Olivia Vukosa, Jacey Abii, Jerzy Robinson, Brihanna Crittendon, and Saniyah Hall were honorable mention.

Saw this earlier. Kinda insane how Sarah didn’t make any of the teams or wasn’t listed as an honorable mention. A huge omission.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Saw this earlier. Kinda insane how Sarah didn’t make any of the teams or wasn’t listed as an honorable mention. A huge omission.

She may not be eligible due to her school being private. That's my guess anyway.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2025 Leah Macy seems to have narrowed her school list to 10.

GK5u1ZcbMAIxt_u

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Sarah Strong the unicorn:

Coach Chad Revelle isn’t afraid to take big swings when he describes Sarah Strong. After three seasons coaching the No. 1 recruit in the class of 2024, he’s comfortable making analogies to Hall of Famer Magic Johnson, two-time NBA MVP Nikola Jokic.

But his favorite comparison for his star forward at Grace Christian School in Sanford, North Carolina, doesn’t even exist.

“She’s a unicorn, and that’s not just my quote. Other college coaches have made that comment to me, everybody that sees her (does),” Revelle said. “She’s a unicorn because she has such a complete skillset … And her competitive edge, I’ve never coached a player that has the ability to lock in like she does when it’s time to get after it. She takes over.”

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
More from the above article on Strong:

Revelle also describes Strong with uncanny similarities to the way Auriemma does superstar Paige Bueckers, the No. 1 prospect in the Class of 2020: Unselfish on the court, sometimes to a fault, and thrives in an environment where she functions as a piece of a team.

“I remember my first year seeing that she was an absolute bucket — I mean, she could score at will — and I literally had to tell this kid one time, ‘Hey Sarah, you know you can score right?'” Revelle said with a laugh. “Those types of kids understand the greater why, that it’s more than just me. It’s just getting them comfortable and going hey, we believe in you and believe in your skill set … You are special, so pick and choose your moments.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom