HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
A plethora of POIs

0BFC0818-1C2F-4F10-9F46-3BA4CF27D15A.jpeg

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Watching the MDAAG, and the announcer just said that Sarah Strong will be making her decision next week.

I haven’t been following the boards as closely, so sorry if this was already discussed in the March thread.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Cheli scored seven points and had three assists, three rebounds and a trio of steals in the McDonald’s All-American game as the West team fell to the East 98-74.

Her points came on a corner 3-pointer, a put back and a midrange jumper, and Cheli could have collected three or four additional assists had teammates knocked down another handful of open looks.

Cheli models her game after Bueckers, but the Bay Area star’s AAU coach Kelly Sopak sees similarities between the point guard and another former McDonald’s All-American he once coached at Miramonte.

“I’ve even said this to Sabrina (Ionescu), that Morgan’s the closest player I’ve coached that’s mentally like Sabrina since Sabrina,” Kelly Sopak told the Bay Area News Group in January.

Reaction Score
I thought that Morgan played a well rounded game. Loved that she was playing a point wing or point forward at her height. I see her being a big contributor next year. Allie took a bunch of shots. Even though she won the three-point contest she missed a bunch of wide open ones during the game. With Azzi coming back and Ashlyn having a very good first year I see Allie being the third option at the two guard spot.

Reaction Score
She played a good game, as did Allie.
In both cases, the tenor of these types of games don't tend to showcase these types of players, unless you read between all of the ball-dominance of many others (though Allie is not afraid to shoot when she has a good shot available! ) ..
That Sarah-what's- her-name too!
UConn fans should be very happy to welcome them next year (2, for now)!
Cheli scored seven points and had three assists, three rebounds and a trio of steals in the McDonald’s All-American game as the West team fell to the East 98-74.

Her points came on a corner 3-pointer, a put back and a midrange jumper, and Cheli could have collected three or four additional assists had teammates knocked down another handful of open looks.

Cheli models her game after Bueckers, but the Bay Area star’s AAU coach Kelly Sopak sees similarities between the point guard and another former McDonald’s All-American he once coached at Miramonte.

“I’ve even said this to Sabrina (Ionescu), that Morgan’s the closest player I’ve coached that’s mentally like Sabrina since Sabrina,” Kelly Sopak told the Bay Area News Group in January.

Reaction Score
WE have a solid group coming in this season with or without Sarah. And, then two very good players in the Class of 2025. However, I believe that this. the Class of 2026 that Geno and company will need attack and get at least three commits. Who would not any combination of any of these players on their teams. Olivia is a must sign. Then adding Jerzy, McKenna or Addison would be a blessing in the making. A point guard would be needed the following year. This would make plenty of BYers happy for the next few years.

2026.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom