April recruiting thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

April recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does UConn have any 6 ft 5 inch or above players coming in next this fall? of next year.
I would rather have a real 6'3 the body type of AE than a 6'6 with a slender build. As many have stated the game is getting more and more physical and the slender players are at a real disadvantage when they are allowed to hold, hang and bang on each other.

Reaction Score
Finales U17 (Chavez vs Fournier 3:21:05) and U16 (Olivia Vukosa 4:49:50) Platinim Bracket EYBL Session 1, April 23-2023.

Thanks for posting this. A full game was a good chance to get an extended view of Carleton and Chavez against good competition. Can't remember seeing two players so highly ranked individually on the same team have so little impact on the game. I've seen a lot of Fournier. She's so active and has a major impact on the interior at both ends. The difference is very noticeable when she comes out for breaks.

Reaction Score
UConn fans ain't gonna like this take... but she reminds me a lot of Marina Mabrey lol. A good shooter, but can also hit those difficult off the dribble 3's. And had the confidence to take and make them. She looks like she has a larger wingspan, so more potential on the defensive end.
Tbh, I agree. She’s got Marina by 3-4 inches, though, which should bode well for her. Her shot reminds me of Katie Lou as well.

Reaction Score
Came across this, don’t know how legit it is. Says he’s Toby’s Father. Based on her socials, she’s currently on a visit to UCLA and has already visited Duke.

Reaction Score
Came across this, don’t know how legit it is. Says he’s Toby’s Father. Based on her socials, she’s currently on a visit to UCLA and has already visited Duke.

I’ll believe it when/if Morgan unfollows on IG and Morgan has not done that yet

Reaction Score
I’ll believe it when/if Morgan unfollows on IG and Morgan has not done that yet
She still follows plenty of recruits that hadn’t chosen UConn, Kendall Dudley for example, so I don’t think that’s a good indictor.

Reaction Score

Don’t see why some random would make such a weird lie about this, so I do believe it. That’s okay, let’s get some other strong recruits

Reaction Score

Let’s look at these schools. As far as private schools, Stanford and Duke are the top 2 school academically that play in P-6 conferences. UCLA AND Michigan are both top ten public schools academically.

So academics are apparently very important, at least to Toby’s dad (if he really is her dad).

Does she agree with dad in the hidden depths of her heart?

Will she continue to agree with dad after a year or two at one of those schools?

Is there a reason only 4 are listed? Is dad gonna let her take a 5th OV to a school that doesn’t meet his academic criteria?

Does she meet the entrance requirements of a Stanford?

Does the inclusion of Michigan ( a very good school but with a lesser reputation than the others) indicate that dad wants her close to home in Ontario?

Am I full of snot and these are HER final choices and I just need to go ahead and scratch her from our boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom