Amore: Home & Homes with AZ, Ohio State | The Boneyard

Amore: Home & Homes with AZ, Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Great gets by Warde and co.

Either game is likely to be the highlight of the home schedule. Would love one big OOC game at Gampel and XL but that's probably very difficult.

Very happy with this.

Reaction Score
I love it -- although a little weird to be scheduling games 4 years out.

Reaction Score
At this point I'll take it, anything to make this conference work. Maybe not going through a sausage grinder conference schedule can actually be to some advantage for us.

Reaction Score
Where can I get tickets for the Tucson game?
Note to AZHuskie ,I'll buy if you drive.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

With all of the uncertainty surrounding this "P5" junk, scheduling these games closer to the date of might not be a viable option. Good on Warde for ensuring that we'll continue to have some beef in future NC schedules.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Those are two amazing OOC games! We are really turning it up to balance our doodie of a conference.

Hopefully we are out of AAC by the Ohio St. games. It's a good start, but this isn't good enough to compensate for the lack of quality opponents in the AAC. Its one quality game per year.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Hopefully we are out of AAC by the Ohio St. games. It's a good start, but this isn't good enough to compensate for the lack of quality opponents in the AAC. Its one quality game per year.

Yea I hope we can move out of the AAC by then but that is looking difficult. Im glad we were able to lock these too big schools up. These games for sure will be more UCONN "dogfights"

Reaction Score

When put in context of other tweets about UF and former BE rivalries, it makes sense to spread these out to allow for more flexibility with other schools. Remember, the game with Puke for this season wasn't announced until this past May. Stuff can come together quickly.

Reaction Score
For Arizona the 2017 game will be in Arizona and the 2018 game with be our home game.

@JonRothstein: UConn + Arizona will begin a H + H series starting in Tucson during the 17-18 season, per release. Return game in Storrs the following year.

Reaction Score
The OSU 2015 game will be in CT and the 2016 game in Ohio.

@JonRothstein: UConn + Ohio St will begin a H + H series starting in CT during the 15-16 season, per release. Return game in Columbus the following year.

Reaction Score
Why do we need to compensate? Our schedule obviously prepared us adequately last year.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Why do we need to compensate? Our schedule obviously prepared us adequately last year.

We played Louisville 3 times last year. They're gone.

Reaction Score

Maybe the team was sufficiently prepared, but they were also under seeded 2-3 lines. It was a terrific run but a more stacked schedule will always help with seeding.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
These are some great gets in terms of keeping up with the strong OOC scheduling. Should be very interesting games featuring great programs.
These are the type of matchups that we fans look forward to, not to mention needing them for SOS & RPI purposes

Reaction Score
Zona and the mega-Nike tournament makes a nice start to 2017.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Maybe the team was sufficiently prepared, but they were also under seeded 2-3 lines. It was a terrific run but a more stacked schedule will always help with seeding.
Exactly and as we see with the NCAA seeding it doesnt exactly lean towards the AAC way.. Louisville got screwed over with seeding and SMU got snubbed in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom