All-time Husky Draft | Page 7 | The Boneyard

All-time Husky Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No worries. I'm not exactly sure in regards to email notifications, but I think you can - ask jleves or another moderator, they'll probably know.

So year of the husky just made his back to back picks, but you didn't mention who is on the clock to make their next pick, the first draft.

Reaction Score
I said this before, but it's worth mentioning again: my biggest fear was that this would happen. There have been some people who have gotten back to me quickly consistently (tenspro, tzznandrew, matrim, jfuchs, etc. - not coincidentally some of the regulars) but then there have been others who haven't. I get that people have busy lives and can't be on here all the time, so I'm not blaming anybody specifically.
But when I first proposed this, I considered instituting a post minimum for participating. I ultimately decided against it, since it seemed unfair, especially since some of the newer posters (like pcketofneils and aburks41) have responded quickly. But if we do this again in the future, that might have to happen.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
But if we do this again in the future, that might have to happen.
In a couple of months let's do an all-time Big East Conference draft. Could even invite a couple of the PC and 'Cuse trolls to make it interesting.

Reaction Score
This was a fantastic idea, and it will still be a blast to start comparing the teams once the draft is complete. I think part of the frustration is due to the fact that there isn't normally much to discuss when the season ends. We're all looking forward to the spirited debate. This was so unique I can't believe no one tried this before. I just can't wait for the matchups to start!
It would have been tough to figure out who'd be active in the draft, you have to assume if they say they are in they'll be available. A post count might have helped, but my post count is not very high, even though I'm on the 'yard like it's my job! I may not have made the cut.

Reaction Score
In a couple of months let's do an all-time Big East Conference draft. Could even invite a couple of the PC and 'Cuse trolls to make it interesting.

Why wait, lets do it now. The activity level of the current drafts should warrant it.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'd love to know what people think about the teams so far, if anyone's getting on for their picks and what general thoughts are.
Me too. I think keeping that conversation private is silly.

I've participated in drafts like this before on other sites, and the running convo (and talk) is one of the best parts.

Reaction Score
Me too. I think keeping that conversation private is silly.

I've participated in drafts like this before on other sites, and the running convo (and talk) is one of the best parts.

I'd like to see any discussion that's not pertaining to draft advice. Beyond that I wish everything else were open

Reaction Score
I like the addition of the "Teams (so far)" threads, but what happened to the Game Two Draft thread?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I like the addition of the "Teams (so far)" threads, but what happened to the Game Two Draft thread?
It was unpinned - back now although it's not necessary to keep it pinned with the teams charts.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It was unpinned - back now although it's not necessary to keep it pinned with the teams charts.
Thanks for doing the teams chart. It makes it easier for me to see what teams need what positions, assuming they wanna have a player per position, and also the order in which we all draft. I can look through the draft threads and figure out who I draft after but being able to see how many spots I have to go before my turn makes it easier to make sure I check in around a certain time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom