Adams is miles ahead of Gibbs defensively | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Adams is miles ahead of Gibbs defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gibbs can be instant offense off the bench. I would hope that Ollie will let JA handle the offense.

Reaction Score
God we are pitiful fans. Sterling Gibbs didn't just start playing. has anyone seen a college basketball game that UConn didn't play in prior to this year? Gibbs is an excellent player, has proven it a lot more than Jalen Adams. Please understand Jalen played with the whole team playing at a higher level made his life easier. Jalen wasn't very good in the first 2 but hey, we can see who the bandwagon fans are.WTF

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Last year at this time, I was down on Purvis. Not now. His defense, his heart, his jump shot, his ability to penetrate, are all great. If he finishes those lay-ups and makes a few better decisions, he is a star. I think he gets there.
Then we'll have a good perimeter shooter who can slash and burn who plays intense D.

I can live with afew boneheaded plays a game. Finish layups and theres no way the kid shouldnt start.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
God we are pitiful fans. Sterling Gibbs didn't just start playing. has anyone seen a college basketball game that UConn didn't play in prior to this year? Gibbs is an excellent player, has proven it a lot more than Jalen Adams. Please understand Jalen played with the whole team playing at a higher level made his life easier. Jalen wasn't very good in the first 2 but hey, we can see who the bandwagon fans are.WTF

It's clear that very many people on here do not watch a lot of college basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom