A Visitor's Guide to Our Board | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A Visitor's Guide to Our Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Color me shocked this thread hasn't been locked. Unless it is a very clever bait thread.

Reaction Score
Let me guess, you're rubber and he's glue?

No, I was actually perplexed because I've consistently praised UConn in my posts on here & I certainly admitted my frailties related to the OP's concerns. Peace, love and kindness to all.

I'm back on target with some of these other developments: Dinehart's tweet (he actually supports UConn to the BIG as he's a hoops fan), the future BIG-BigEast Challenge (the latter being a brand that UConn clearly helped build) & a hoops CCG in DC.

I'm optimistic UConn is part of the equation - I hope it happens.

Reaction Score
Kinda ironic we have threads like these to encourage trolls from schools like UVA and ND posting here, yet we ban our own HFD. It's water under the bridge mods let huskyfandan come back.

Reaction Score
Hello, UConn fans. I thought I would find a receptive audience. Thanks for the visitor guide. I will try to post within the parameters given. First, I believe that the ACC missed a good chance by passing on UConn. However, it seems to me that UConn is still available. I will try to elaborate on it in a separate thread.

Thank you for having me on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01