2023 Giants | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2023 Giants

Reaction Score
I know Jones got them there, and won a game...that's why I said "again". I just don't think he's good enough to do it again...

We won’t know until they put an OLine together. I think he is but so much needed to get in playoff mode. We will see if Schoen and Daboll can make that happen. Like what the defense looked most of the 2nd half of the year need to keep that together as much as possible as well as adding a lineman, LBers and keeping McKinney/Jackson if possible.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We won’t know until they put an OLine together. I think he is but so much needed to get in playoff mode. We will see if Schoen and Daboll can make that happen. Like what the defense looked most of the 2nd half of the year need to keep that together as much as possible as well as adding a lineman, LBers and keeping McKinney/Jackson if possible.
Giants should be thrilled with how this is shaking out. With pick 6 you can absolutely expect one of the two top OTs to be there. You'll get Alt or Fashanu.

Reaction Score

I know a few people in this thread will be happy to see this, but I liked him so don't love this. Plenty of good candidates to replace him though

Reaction Score

I know a few people in this thread will be happy to see this, but I liked him so don't love this. Plenty of good candidates to replace him though

I like Wink, and the players certainly seem to, I was hoping he got one more year but it appears the relationship with Dabs was too far gone.

Wonder if they give AP a look.

Thrilled Bobby Johnson and McGaughey were canned.

Reaction Score
I like Wink, and the players certainly seem to, I was hoping he got one more year but it appears the relationship with Dabs was too far gone.

Wonder if they give AP a look.

Thrilled Bobby Johnson and McGaughey were canned.
Had a feeling the Wink news was coming when they fired both Wilkins who came over from Baltimore with him.

Pierce or Patrick Graham would be my top choices if either of them don't stay in Vegas. Otherwise seems like Leslie Frazier may get back into coaching and wouldn't hate that either.

Agreed on Johnson and McGaughey, next year's team is already better off just with those 2 moves. Still think Neal should move to guard, especially if they take one of the tackles at 6, but I'm curious to see what Neal can do with a good OL coach

Reaction Score
Great now Wink is gonna go to Eagles and his defense is gonna live in the Giants back field. Honestly could see him going to the Eagles or Washington.

Reaction Score
Great now Wink is gonna go to Eagles and his defense is gonna live in the Giants back field. Honestly could see him going to the Eagles or Washington.
and this is exactly why we are not 'firing' him! what a mess this has turned into though... ny media is loving this drama

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

I don’t like it either but I am also concerned about the Daboll is a screaming maniac reports. Hard to get good people with that.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Despite the fact they have a QB on the roster who not only got them to the playoffs, but won a playoff game 11 months ago

Tyrod is not under contract for next season
Too bad he may be the best back up QB in football

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
So I live in Tampa and love nothing more than beating the Eagles. Oh my uncle Bob was Packers all the way growing up at Thanksgiving dinners! I love nothing more than beating Dallas! How nice I have two loves!!

Reaction Score
I don’t like it either but I am also concerned about the Daboll is a screaming maniac reports. Hard to get good people with that.
It’s a report because the Giants sucked this year, you wouldn’t hear this report if they were in the playoffs. Tension in a locker room is not uncommon.

Reaction Score
Sounds like wink will land in Jacksonville - interview next week. If so, no worries on our end about facing him.

Reaction Score
Regarding their O-Line hire, you knew they were gonna make a change when Schoen said at a press conference a month ago that he went back and looked at tape from Neal in college and it confirmed for him that Neal was a big time talent.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It is far too early to give up on Neal. I'm baffled at not only what we were teaching on terms of blocking technique but also the schemes that we ran. Don't be surprised to see the OLine as a whole take a significant step forward

Reaction Score
Regarding their O-Line hire, you knew they were gonna make a change when Schoen said at a press conference a month ago that he went back and looked at tape from Neal in college and it confirmed for him that Neal was a big time talent.
Hopefully, they looked at tape of the team setting all kinds of crazy sack records. At quarterback.
Maybe they actually did earlier and that's why they decided, he's battered and bruised from getting sacked so much when he tries to pass....let's run him?

Reaction Score
What a nice treat to end the season; Dallas and Philly both getting beaten badly! I can now ignore the rest of the playoffs.

Reaction Score
I am not happy about the Wink Martindale situation. the O line was a complete mess and the defense was living on the field for a ggod part of the game. they were worn down with the ineptness of the offense and it didn't help losing Jones. Pat Graham should get the nod if he wants it. Other than that it is up in the air. whoever it is , the o line has to be constructed better or it won't matter. good god don't let the Eagles get Martindale. They have a good offense and he will thrive there.

Reaction Score
Dennard Wilson is who I want and I am concerned the Eagles will hire as DC.

Reaction Score
I am not happy about the Wink Martindale situation. the O line was a complete mess and the defense was living on the field for a ggod part of the game. they were worn down with the ineptness of the offense and it didn't help losing Jones. Pat Graham should get the nod if he wants it. Other than that it is up in the air. whoever it is , the o line has to be constructed better or it won't matter. good god don't let the Eagles get Martindale. They have a good offense and he will thrive there.
They're hiring Vic Fangio so you don't need to worry there. Wink was never getting a top job with his antics anyway, this is now 2 jobs in a row it's happened with

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom