2023 Giants | The Boneyard

2023 Giants

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Love this draft. Giants were aggressive with the top three selections and filled three big holes. Schmitz will start Day 1. Now solve the Saquon contract puzzle and keep the WRs and DBs healthy and we got ourselves another playoff team.

Reaction Score
Was expecting him to want more than Payne when that contract got done, so this was a welcome surprise. Williams, Lawrence, A'Shawn Robinson is a very good defensive line, and Nunez-Roches is a great depth piece behind them

Reaction Score
Difficult schedule for the Season ticket holders:
3 night games
New Year's Eve game
Thanksgiving Sunday game
final game vs. Eagles will be flexed

Reaction Score
Schoen has absolutely killed this offseason first offseason where he can actually do anything with cap space, and has had his own scouts for a full year.

Just as I had predicted Daniel Jones wasn’t an overpay when you look at what Herbert just got paid just wait till you see what Burrow and Lawrence get paid.

Reaction Score
UConn staff at Giants training camp...
F2DKzQGagAMN3WK.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hopefully he stays healthy but sounds like Waller is someone you want to target in fantasy. Dominating both days of camp

Reaction Score
Schoen mentioned when he got the job he wanted to build threw the draft and make sure when they spent money it was to lock down the giants players who earned it instead of just throwing money at free agents all the time.
He’s 100% been sticking to his word.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Love this draft. Giants were aggressive with the top three selections and filled three big holes. Schmitz will start Day 1. Now solve the Saquon contract puzzle and keep the WRs and DBs healthy and we got ourselves another playoff team.
Sorry for changing the subject a bit. Just got off the phone with Directv. They will not be carrying the NFL Package at all this year. If you subscribe it has to be in conjunction with YOUTUBE!!! ESPN will not be showing Thursday Night Football. Amazon Prime took that over. Does anybody have anything else to ad? Or have something different from what I was told? Appreciate any info.

Reaction Score
The ticket is on Youtube.

I signed up in April or May when they announced and were giving major discounts.

It has to be better than direct tv.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
The ticket is on Youtube.

I signed up in April or May when they announced and were giving major discounts.

It has to be better than direct tv.
April or May? Gessus. I have Directv for 20 years and didn't see it. It was recently like a week ago quickly where they were giving $50.00 discount. Oh well, hopefully some local channels. Customer service said this will be a trial thing to see how it goes.

Reaction Score
Well, last night was fun.

A little tease of the Jones to Waller connection looked so enticing. Of course, the concern for Waller is staying on the field, so seeing the TD from Bellinger was calming too.

Hyatt, I see you...the OL looked solid too.

Nice stuffs in the D.

Giants are a playoff team this year and the NFC East is going to be one of, if not the best division this year.

Reaction Score
Hopefully he stays healthy but sounds like Waller is someone you want to target in fantasy. Dominating both days of camp
The domination is continuing, he is going to have a monster year if he stays healthy

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The coolest thing about Waller:

This is his great grandfather!

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Well, last night was fun.

A little tease of the Jones to Waller connection looked so enticing. Of course, the concern for Waller is staying on the field, so seeing the TD from Bellinger was calming too.

Hyatt, I see you...the OL looked solid too.

Nice stuffs in the D.

Giants are a playoff team this year and the NFC East is going to be one of, if not the best division this year.
Seems like the tight end position is coming alive. Very positive.

Reaction Score
That’s the drive you wanted to see, very efficient. Add to that Barkley wasn’t in the backfield so his threat wasn’t there so the Panthers knew what was coming. Couldn’t stop it, Waller is really good but the overall coaching is evident. Weapons are better and Jones will be as well. All you hear is Cowboys and Eagles, let’s see how it goes.

Reaction Score
Lots of nonsensical talk about the Jones contract this offseason and how he was getting top QB money, but those who understood the league and what was coming knew his deal would end up being no where near that by Week 1, and well.......

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't get it. We were running through them like they were made out of paper and then decide to throw the ball every down

Reaction Score
Happens every year get too psyched out one bad play and we have a deer in the headlights look.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom