2023 Giants | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2023 Giants

Reaction Score
Played tough. Hosed by refs on the false start and no call on obvious pi. Hurts is just too tough. Schedule is a joke, why play twice in 3 weeks?

Also last play Robinson pushed out of bounds well before the ball got there by Blankenship, Daboll was crazed. The boys hung in there made the a-wipe Eagle fans and Sirianni nervous and that’s fine!

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Happy with the game today - a good loss!!
I agree. Defense stepped up Taylor did very well. Phillys run game was tough. What was his name Swift? Eagles tired out out defense wuth the run. Not bad. Covering the spread at their hous.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
We showed some grit on both sides of the ball. Figuring out what’s good with this team is important in these games. We know what’s bad!! Don’t lose the top 5 draft pick in the process.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Two biggest question marks are Jones and Neal. I think we draft Jones replacement at 1 and Neal’s with one of the number 2s

Reaction Score
Lotta credit to Daboll and the coaching staff in general. This team has improved a good amount over the course of the year and has played hard week in week out despite a myriad of injuries.

Tyrod could have had 400 yards today if guys caught the ball.

They are not a good football team but they are much closer to the middle of the pack then they are to the Panthers, Patriots, Washington, ect.

Reaction Score
I am very concerned they are going to win Sunday.
Eagles are actually playing for something and after a loss to Arizona I don't think they'll slip up again. Giants have to somehow end up with a top 3 pick on Sunday and I'll be happy

Reaction Score
Eagles are actually playing for something and after a loss to Arizona I don't think they'll slip up again. Giants have to somehow end up with a top 3 pick on Sunday and I'll be happy
What are the scenarios for that to happen? Haven’t been looking really.

Reaction Score
Only playing with something if Dallas losses, I am worried with Howell back at QB in Washington Sirani sees its 17-3 Dallas at half and he begins pulling guys. He has complained about the turf at Metlife before and I am sure he'd like to avoid an injuries.

Reaction Score
What are the scenarios for that to happen? Haven’t been looking really.
There's a bunch of strength of schedule factors that are too hard to calculate but their range is 2-8 right now. Could get as high as 2 if Washington, New England, Arizona all win and the SOS for the Giants remains lower than all 3 (right now it is). Likely outcome is probably them staying at 5

Reaction Score
There's a bunch of strength of schedule factors that are too hard to calculate but their range is 2-8 right now. Could get as high as 2 if Washington, New England, Arizona all win and the SOS for the Giants remains lower than all 3 (right now it is). Likely outcome is probably them staying at 5
To get to 2 they need to lose, Washington win, NE win, Arizona win, and then 3 of these 4: Pitt win, Bears wins, Denver win, Colts win. The latter is for SOS vs. NE.

But don't 100% hold me to this ha.

Reaction Score
I am very concerned they are going to win Sunday.
With Tyrod definetly, he’s in a good rhythm and Eagles secondary sucks, Devito looked like he was shell shocked against the Eagles. I hate this feeling where you really wanna beat the Eagles but you know it’s best that the Giants lose this game.

Reaction Score
I know I should want a loss but it's fun to beat the Eagles
Especially in this fashion the Eagles have quit pulling Hurts and their lineman. Giants should run up the score on them, need to shut them out. Btw there is now no difference in draft position.

Reaction Score
Especially in this fashion the Eagles have quit pulling Hurts and their lineman. Giants should run up the score on them, need to shut them out. Btw there is now no difference in draft position.
Right now that's not true, could swing from 4 with a loss to 7 with a win.

Could though stay at 5 either way

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I am officially in the Tyrod until Daniel camp now . Get me some big ass O line and D line guys

Reaction Score
The win cost 1 spot, will draft 6th now.

Nice to see them beat Philly. Eagles look terrible.

Reaction Score
End up at 6, should be in a good position to get a weapon for Daniel Jones now with a WR like Nabers

Reaction Score
I don't think they have a QB on the roster that can get them to the playoffs again

Reaction Score
I don't think they have a QB on the roster that can get them to the playoffs again
Despite the fact they have a QB on the roster who not only got them to the playoffs, but won a playoff game 11 months ago
With an o line they may have two QBs good enough
Tyrod is not under contract for next season

Reaction Score
Despite the fact they have a QB on the roster who not only got them to the playoffs, but won a playoff game 11 months ago

Tyrod is not under contract for next season

I know Jones got them there, and won a game...that's why I said "again". I just don't think he's good enough to do it again...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom