2015-16 College Hoops Discussion Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2015-16 College Hoops Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wichita State just lost to Alabama
Miami (a lot deemed them a top 3 ACC team) just lost to Northeastern.
Xavier just lost to USC
Cal is in trouble against Richmond, after losing to SDSU.

Perspective, people.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Xavier just lost to USC

Perspective, people.

Wasn't Xavier up something crazy like 19-3 against USC early on? Yeesh.

Reaction Score
Xavier just lost to USC

Perspective, people.

Xavier won.

Reaction Score
Shaq Goodwin almost just pulled a Roscoe Smith in Memphis-Ohio State.

75-75 in OT now.

Reaction Score
Providence is way more fun to watch than I would have expected. They have some kids aside from just Dunn who can play. They've just gashed Arizona in transition.

47-47 at the under-12 timeout but Providence looks like the better team from what I've seen.

Reaction Score
Dunn back to the bench with a BS foul. He's hardly played in this game. Pretty remarkable that it's tied.

Reaction Score
Dunn really looks NBA-ready. What a player. Makes LeVert look pedestrian.

There are three players that are real threats for a triple double this year: DHam, Denzel Valentine, and Dunn. Wonder who gets one first.

Excited to see two of those three up against each other tomorrow. Good for PC.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Dunn really looks NBA-ready. What a player. Makes LeVert look pedestrian.

There are three players that are real threats for a triple double this year: DHam, Denzel Valentine, and Dunn. Wonder who gets one first.

Excited to see two of those three up against each other tomorrow. Good for PC.
Denzel Valentine already has had 2 triple doubles which is ridiculous at the college level. He is averaging 18 points, 9.8 assists and 9.4 rebounds. Just ridiculous. Going to win National POY if he keeps that up. Dunn is in the mix too assuming Valentine eventually levels off.

Reaction Score
Denzel Valentine already has had 2 triple doubles which is ridiculous at the college level. He is averaging 18 points, 9.8 assists and 9.4 rebounds. Just ridiculous. Going to win National POY if he keeps that up. Dunn is in the mix too assuming Valentine eventually levels off.
I mean this season

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Guys Breaking NEWS! Front page story on ESPN NCAAM page: "Ullis day to day with hyperextended elbow"

I think theres really only 2 programs on earth right now that will ever get that story on the front page, and UK didnt even play today.

Reaction Score
Xavier beating up Dayton by 27. Could give Villanova some trouble in the BE.

Reaction Score
Xavier beating up Dayton by 27. Could give Villanova some trouble in the BE.

Yeah, they beat the living hell out of a pretty good Dayton team. Maybe that Xavier-Michigan game said more about Xavier than it did Michigan.

Reaction Score
Yeah, they beat the living hell out of a pretty good Dayton team. Maybe that Xavier-Michigan game said more about Xavier than it did Michigan.
Hard to see Cincinnati winning @ X. Although they have 10 days after playing Butler to figure it out. I think it did say more about X.

Reaction Score
Hard to see Cincinnati winning @ X. Although they have 10 days after playing Butler to figure it out. I think it did say more about X.

Can't wait for that one. Xavier and Cincinnati are what, three miles away? Should be fascinating.

Reaction Score
Pretty well played first half between MSU and Providence. Dunn forcing the action too much early on, Bentil is a stud.

Reaction Score
Can't wait for that one. Xavier and Cincinnati are what, three miles away? Should be fascinating.

Must see TV. I think Jacob Evans (Cincinnati) is an X factor and a necessary piece to compliment last years returning core (by trying to connect @ 40% from 3pt range). Before the season started I though Justin Jennifer might be the surprise player in the AAC. It doesn't look like that is going to happen but its early. His last 2 games give me that feeling.

Cinci is 7-0 but looks a little vulnerable. That Butler game will really give us a better idea of where the BearCats really are. Yes should be a neighborhood brawl.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
are these teams more complete this year? seems the games I've watched (minues Memphis and OSU) that the teams are better defensively and at the same time more fluid offensively (more jumpers, etc) im not giving credit to the rules bc they ruin the flow of the game. is it because a lot more teams are veteran squads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom