2015-16 College Hoops Discussion Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2015-16 College Hoops Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Miami disposed of Butler pretty easily. Jeez.

If Murphy can guard the 5 for spells when Jekeri gets in foul trouble... Miami may be the most dangerous team in the country. The most surprising thing is they are actually selling tickets to watch this team which is a rarity at the U for hoops. I think Newton will ultimately have to be the guy that gives Miami the depth it needs at PG behind Rodriquez who is to streaky for me to be in love with. Arod can kill you though similar to the #'s he put up last year when this Miami team destroyed Duke at Cameron before the RS dismissal. I think Miami has looked better than any team so far this year but they start 4 seniors and a junior so it shouldn't surprise to many with the talent they have that Miami killed everyone (although Butler had it 76-72) in Puerto Rico. Utah and Butler are solid tourney teams.

Reaction Score
If Murphy can guard the 5 for spells when Jekeri gets in foul trouble... Miami may be the most dangerous team in the country. The most surprising thing is they are actually selling tickets to watch this team which is a rarity at the U for hoops. I think Newton will ultimately have to be the guy that gives Miami the depth it needs at PG behind Rodriquez who is to streaky for me to be in love with. Arod can kill you though similar to the #'s he put up last year when this Miami team destroyed Duke at Cameron before the RS dismissal. I think Miami has looked better than any team so far this year but they start 4 seniors and a junior so it shouldn't surprise to many with the talent they have that Miami killed everyone (although Butler had it 76-72) in Puerto Rico. Utah and Butler are solid tourney teams.

Jim Larranaga is a hell of a coach. I feel pretty stupid for not having them in the my preseason top 25, though what they've done thus far hasn't surprised me.

Reaction Score
Jim Larranaga is a hell of a coach. I feel pretty stupid for not having them in the my preseason top 25, though what they've done thus far hasn't surprised me.
3-2 versus Duke since he's taken over. Not too shabby for a non-traditional program in the ACC.

Reaction Score
Mullin standing around with his arms folded a la byron scott as st johns is down nearly 30 vs vandy. Bill walton is riot ,hilarious .

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
St. John's is unbelievably horrible. They're as bad as those early 90's Boston College teams. Lou Carnasecca is rolling in his grave.

And then I remember they beat Rutgers.

Reaction Score
2nd loss for Ohio State tonight - this time to LA Tech.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
St. John's is unbelievably horrible. They're as bad as those early 90's Boston College teams. Lou Carnasecca is rolling in his grave.

And then I remember they beat Rutgers.
Lou ain't dead yet. This might kill him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Maryland struggled with Illinois state today. They haven't looked great, but their talent is evident.

Reaction Score
K-State up on UNC 10 mins to go ESPN2

But now the fouls pile up on State.

Reaction Score
Yeah def. not into any of the top teams i've seen.

Kentucky's talented. Maryland, too but holy smokes they're disjointed. UNC is a train wreck and while losing their best player is, in fact - a thing; they look like flaming garbage. Couldn't figure out if Kansas looked that good or UCLA's actually that bad.

And kind of sad to St. John's look so horrible. That's gonna take forever to rebuild.

caw

Reaction Score
Yeah def. not into any of the top teams i've seen.

Kentucky's talented. Maryland, too but holy smokes they're disjointed. UNC is a train wreck and while losing their best player is, in fact - a thing; they look like flaming garbage. Couldn't figure out if Kansas looked that good or UCLA's actually that bad.

And kind of sad to St. John's look so horrible. That's gonna take forever to rebuild.

UCLA is bad.

Reaction Score
UCLA is bad.

It's pretty unreal how bad they are for the talent on that team. They're not exactly loaded with top ten kids but for them to be down 26 at halftime is a joke.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Tom Crean, man. His entire career is encapsulated in those final 30 seconds.

Also, I've got money on Okonoboh transferring from UNLV.

Reaction Score
What happened with Hurley and maryland

He got into a verbal altercation with Turgeon because of a late timeout to insert reserve seniors for Maryland. It carried over into the handshake line where Hurley was cursing like a sailor.

Reaction Score
It's one thing to get into it with another coach, but that's a really bad look to be cursing out opposing players in a handshake line.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Notes dame goes down to Monmouth I believe. We get this win today and we'll be good

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Anyone watching this Memphis Ohio state game? Painful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads