2014 Recruiting Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2014 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
jucos providing amazing talent from South Jersey in 2014. Manny Cortez was the NJ offensive player of the year for Group 4 South State Champs Pennsauken (wouldve given North champ Don Bosco a helluva game.) Passed for record 43 tds (4ints) 10 tds rushing. Amar Williams is considered by some the best wr in the state. Both going juco as well as UConn sj recruit Julian Allen. Heres some recent articles. http://articles.philly.com/2012-06-...ollege-football-monroe-college-junior-college
http://charlotte.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1380615

Reaction Score
Andrew Matos (WR, Ansonia) received his first offer from Stonybrook. Glad to hear it. He's worked extremely hard and can't be measure by stats in Ansonia's offense. He has good size, average speed, but can go get the football. He's an under the radar type kid.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
outlow camped down in b12 country and got offers from tech, okst an ok. those are big time offers for him to land. between him arkeel and cooper we need to land 2 of the 3 at rb. ct is stacked once again....

pj

Reaction Score
The Richard Lagow connection may bring a couple of names on the recruiting radar: Corbin Whitehair 2014 and Christian Hutzler 2015 were the other stars of the Plano 7-on-7 Texas state champions.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
outlow vid.

i'm telling u guys, the local rb class is crazy for 2014. outlow, newsome and cooper are good players. also there is a kid at eramus hall in nyc thats hearing from uconn among others and suppose to be newsome like. almost forgot the kid down in greenwhich from the island also. man oh man if we can land several of these guys it would be one hell of a year.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
never to early to start a chart :D. i would love nothing more than to start a 2014 commit thread this fall instead of the typical spring summer time. it would show more signs that were improving on the trail.

db-payne-blanding
db-
dl-shaw-
dl-
dl-
lb-strachan-jackson-
te-dickerson-
wr-kamara
rb-newsome
rb-
qb-peavey-
ol-hayes-baker-mayes-wilkins
ol-
ol-
ath-hyster-
k-

on the radar:
rb-outlow-lewin-cooper-pacheco-mcallister-johnston-thomas
lb-smiley-root-nelson-privott-moore-morin
ath-cioffi-linta-scott-peart-cavallaro
qb-long-dukes-flutie-barmore-carbone-nutile-belcher-gustafson-gallagher-marchi
ol-hendren-dintino-keener-uptegraff-
db-grice-bearfield-bletzer-thornton-
wr-moore-battle-gause-yiadom-allen-dunlap
dl-r. holmes-boxen-d. holmes-

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Andrew Matos (WR, Ansonia) received his first offer from Stonybrook. Glad to hear it. He's worked extremely hard and can't be measure by stats in Ansonia's offense. He has good size, average speed, but can go get the football. He's an under the radar type kid.

is he 13 or 14 keith?

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
outlow vid.

i'm telling u guys, the local rb class is crazy for 2014. outlow, newsome and cooper are good players. also there is a kid at eramus hall in nyc thats hearing from uconn among others and suppose to be newsome like. almost forgot the kid down in greenwhich from the island also. man oh man if we can land several of these guys it would be one hell of a year.

Great to see the alma mater doing work again. It's been a few years now

Reaction Score
outlow vid.

"kid down in Greenwich from the island? "

Dan: New kid (transfer?) or returnee. The best returnee RB or, at least, the best I know about is Alex McMurray. The Greenwich Time called him a "faster version of Nastahowski."

Thanks

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
"kid down in Greenwich from the island? "

Dan: New kid (transfer?) or returnee. The best returnee RB or, at least, the best I know about is Alex McMurray. The Greenwich Time called him a "faster version of Nastahowski."

Thanks

i was told a while back by some one that there was a kid from hawaii (rb maybe cb also? if i remember right) hat was going to be at brunswick in greenwich. dont have a name i remember at all.

Reaction Score
i was told a while back by some one that there was a kid from hawaii (rb maybe cb also? if i remember right) hat was going to be at brunswick in greenwich. dont have a name i remember at all.

OK! It's Brunswick, not GHS. Thank you.

Reaction Score
yea thats my bad. any clue who the kid is?

Looked in Greenwich Time (nothing), Brunswick School site (no mention or roster) and Rivals/Scout(only three town of Greenwich mentions (Stafford (QB) and Wadsworth (TE) from Brunswick and O'Neil (QB) from GHS. The Greenwich Time should be doing something as soon as Brunswick starts summer/fall practice. It did an article on GHS today.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
pitt is recruiting cooper hard. they invited out to see a game. cooper is from the same hs as rennick for those who are not aware. kid is a bit short but he is built and hits hard. would love to land him and newsome as a start to this 14 class. would be a epic way to lead this state into the future.

Reaction Score
pitt is recruiting cooper hard. they invited out to see a game. cooper is from the same hs as rennick for those who are not aware. kid is a bit short but he is built and hits hard. would love to land him and newsome as a start to this 14 class. would be a epic way to lead this state into the future.

Harold Cooper has already been offered by BCU. Also a track star @ Hillhouse~ 55 dash (6.55). This would have been a great year for Hillhouse and Ansonia to play. Cooper vs Newsome.

doc4f457c2a2b28f144411712.jpg

Reaction Score
Just saw a tweet from ct reporter dianna russini that RB Arkeel Newsome said he'd love to be a Florida gator. Can't copy and paste from my phone but her twitter handle is @drussNBC if u wanna see for yourself.

I'm a bit out of the loop on the class of '14, but it sounds that if UF offers, he's gone. I guess my question is for the recruiting gurus, in that what are the chances we keep him home?

Reaction Score
Just saw a tweet from ct reporter dianna russini that RB Arkeel Newsome said he'd love to be a Florida gator. Can't copy and paste from my phone but her twitter handle is @drussNBC if u wanna see for yourself.

I'm a bit out of the loop on the class of '14, but it sounds that if UF offers, he's gone. I guess my question is for the recruiting gurus, in that what are the chances we keep him home?

Dianna Russini@DRussNBC
Ansonia's Arkeel Newsome... the best running back in the state tells me he'd love to be a Florida Gator http://pic.twitter.com/Ul4YY7Yb

BTW - she's quite easy on the eyes.

pj

Reaction Score
For those who need to study the question a bit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads