Yankees or Sox? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Yankees or Sox?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Thank god no Sanchez but why is Rizzo leading off?

View attachment 70179
Because that’s what the front office determined was best, of course.

but probably the rational is trying to keep the lineup as Lefty righty balanced as possible

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Anyone of my advanced age remembers the last time the Sox/Yanks played a one-off. Bucky F...ing Dent! Tonight the Sox prevail, sending the Bucking Yankees home.
Yeah, that ain't happening.

And thank you for your service, sir.

Reaction Score
Cole coming up small again. Still can't believe Stanton's ball didn't leave the stadium.

Reaction Score
This was pretty predictable, Cole is just stealing money. Fourth straight pressure game he's gotten rocked and he always sucks at Fenway. Pull his arse.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Awesome…our $324mil man couldn’t make it out of the third inning. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised…frustrating is an understatement to how this season has gone.

Reaction Score
The Yankees lineup just guessing real good combo just put Sanchez in to add to the laughter.

Reaction Score
Positives for the yankees will hopefully come in the offseason. That starts with canning Boone.. this game should never have been in Boston. As long as the Red Sox do not win it all I'll be fine.

We get lunatic Hurley in a month and a half along with one of the best teams 1-10 (players) the Huskies have had in years. Lets go!

Reaction Score
Positives for the yankees will hopefully come in the offseason. That starts with canning Boone.. this game should never have been in Boston. As long as the Red Sox do not win it all I'll be fine.

We get lunatic Hurley in a month and a half along with one of the best teams 1-10 (players) the Huskies have had in years. Lets go!
Problem runs deeper than Boone, he's hamstrung by the "brain trust." How does Cashman skate by all the time? There's Judge & Stanton and then a whole bunch of garbage hitters around them.

Reaction Score
Problem runs deeper than Boone, he's hamstrung by the "brain trust." How does Cashman skate by all the time? There's Judge & Stanton and then a whole bunch of garbage hitters around them.
Yep, Yankees have gotten worse since they added Cole after winning 103 games have barely been a playoff team, not a fan of Boone but hes a puppet fall guy for this team.

Reaction Score
Phil Nevin is a loser anyone with half a brain holds Judge at 3rd there your down a run anyways not worth the risk. Have a little momentum put pressure on the reliever with 2nd and 3rd 1 out,nope of course not.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

What? NY was fortunate that Boston was terrible down the stretch handing them a brief lead. Both teams have problems with roster construction. Big names aren’t the formula in MLB.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It is...until you remember who we're talking about...

Haha, still incredible, he was so set on doing his shtick he didn't see the LFer field the ball and throw it in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom