Worse thing about UConn vs Iowa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Worse thing about UConn vs Iowa

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Click on the name in the right sidebar. It should be an option.
I guess my problem is that I use my android phone to view the live stats and chat room. I don't have a right sidebar. And now, using my laptop, I have the sidebar but no ignore option. But what is the Whisper option?
No need to worry about it right away, I don't think there will be any "ignorables" for the Providence game...
But wait, I just saw your latest post @temery so Thanks!

Reaction Score
Why would anyone spend time in the chat room (other than for self-aggrandizement) when the game is on national TV??? I could maybe see going in at half time to see what people are saying (though I don't), but why distract from the pleasure of watching live just to type and read??? I don't get it.

Reaction Score
Why would anyone spend time in the chat room (other than for self-aggrandizement) when the game is on national TV??? I could maybe see going in at half time to see what people are saying (though I don't), but why distract from the pleasure of watching live just to type and read??? I don't get it.
Because in the chat room you learn what the team/players NEED to do. You get gems like “ we need to score more” etc etc.

Reaction Score
I read much of the chat room after the game. So far this year, it has been amusing.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I left the chat room several years ago and, quite frankly, I don’t miss it at all. Too much raw emotion, knee jerk reaction and negativity directed at the players anytime something goes wrong. It can be similar in tone and content to VolNation’s in game posts which appear on their main WBB forum. The difference being that chat room posts disappear after the game ends while VolNation posts remain for posterity.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Now you know why we use the chat room. Everything said there used to be in game threads that would stay on the board, much to most fans’ embarrassment. It was pretty awful
I loved having the game threads. You could go back the next day for a lot of laughs. You guys took a lot of fun away from me. :(

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
IF, I hit the chat room. It's usually between quarters or half time. Yea, it's too hard to pay attention to the game and chat at the same time.

Reaction Score
I don’t participate or pay any attention to the “chat” room.
The thing that bothered me most was the multiple and frequently changing camera angles and positions.
Who was the director?
I was nauseous by the end of the game.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I loved having the game threads. You could go back the next day for a lot of laughs. You guys took a lot of fun away from me. :(
The threads in the chat room last for a while. Go in after a game

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The threads in the chat room last for a while. Go in after a game
A little bit is there, but you don't (or I can't) get the whole thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom