Worse thing about UConn vs Iowa | The Boneyard

Worse thing about UConn vs Iowa

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It's very easy to put someone on ignore in the chat room.
How do we do that? A friend of mine has ignored one or two members in the forum but they can be seen in the Chat.
Thanks.

Reaction Score
Never been. I guess that is a good thing. :confused:
You have to see it at least once. A % of the fans feel about the team how most people feel about their cell phones: they love them so much and depend on them but the second one little thing malfunctions they are cursing them left and right.

Reaction Score
Also very easy to take them back off the ignore list when the game is over. I see it as a temporary measure to curate the chat experience I'd prefer to have.
How do we do that? A friend of mine has ignored one or two members in the forum but they can be seen in the Chat.
Thanks.
To ignore you need to come back to the forum and search for a post from the person using the By: Member filter. Bring up the post and hover over their name. An ignore button is shown in the pop up and you just click that. Now their posts and chat can't be seen -- unless another member quotes them. There's a fix for that too, at the bottom of the Ignoring page: select the Remove Ignored Content checkbox.

To un-ignore someone, go to your profile (on PC it's in the upper right corner). Go to "Ignoring" and click the "Unignore" button next to their name. Now you'll see everything from them again.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I gave up the chat room long ago. Personally, I found I was paying more attention to the chat room than the game.
Me, too. I can't follow the chat and follow the game at the same time.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Me, too. I can't follow the chat and follow the game at the same time.
I gave up the chat room long ago. Personally, I found I was paying more attention to the chat room than the game.
and then add in the Live Stats and WOW!!!! But I usually close the chat until the between the quarter breaks...

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
and then add in the Live Stats and WOW!!!! But I usually close the chat until the between the quarter breaks...
When chat first started I would go there on breaks to see what was up. But by the time you slog through the chaff to find some wheat the game would be back on. Maybe I didn't know how to filter out the chaffsters. Anyway, I gave up on it and was content to follow the post-game thread.

Reaction Score
Now you know why we use the chat room. Everything said there used to be in game threads that would stay on the board, much to most fans’ embarrassment. It was pretty awful
So you got rid of game threads to save people the embarrassment? That's so nice of you guys!

Reaction Score
I tried but cannot find the ignore button in the chat room. The best I can do is delete his posts. Please help where is the ignore in the chat room, thanks.

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I tried but cannot find the ignore button in the chat room. The best I can do is delete his posts. Please help, thanks.

Click the name in the right sidebar. The click view public profile. Click ignore.

if someone is way out of line, click the little flag to the right of their comment.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So you got rid of game threads to save people the embarrassment? That's so nice of you guys!
No, its to keep the idiot comments like “she’s a waste of a scholarship” or “she can’t shoot, Geno should tell her to transfer” from remaining on the board. If you think comments like that are ok, I’m not sure what that says about you

Reaction Score
No, its to keep the idiot comments like “she’s a waste of a scholarship” or “she can’t shoot, Geno should tell her to transfer” from remaining on the board. If you think comments like that are ok, I’m not sure what that says about you
Yeah having mean comments on here is not a great idea. Just think of when recruits (or their families) google and see things like that!

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Dug up the answer.

Type the following in the message box then hit enter.

/mute username​

It works for one hour. You can set the mute for days, weeks, etc, but it gets a little confusing.

All this, and more can be found in the Help section in the chat.

C8C93546-8FD0-4C1C-8B60-6FEBA98B14AB.jpeg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom