Why i bought a big screen | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Why i bought a big screen

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Another good price vs performance TV. The new P-series TV's are pretty good. Vizio has a reference series which for years was vaporware, a fairy tale. I would love to see them in the pixel/flesh. The Panasonic's are supposedly very good, but where can you see them? Not in stores, only on Panasonic's site. Static photo's of TV's look great. They may as well be vaporware. By the way, my pockets are also on E. Seems I've joined a heady club.
I been gave up on Panasonic and "Sharp"

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Pannies are fine TV's, and long lasting to boot. Years ago they bought out the Pioneer Elite division of TV's and took all of that tech. That was however plasma tech. To me though going factory direct was a big mistake for them in this country. Especially for a big name brand. Sharp is second rate, easily beaten by Vizio and their prices.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
By the way, I'm not impressed by any LG's outside of their OLED's. LG however is a smart company. They cut the glass for their TV's and farm out their services for companies such as Samsung and Vizio. Not Sony. Those guys do everything themselves.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom