Who will win the Big Ten/ACC Challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
How is Louisville losing to Ohio State doing well?:eek:
I"m seeing 25-21 Louisville.

And I hedged with most. No need to overreact.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
In all fairness, today featured two of this year's worst teams in the ACC (BC and Clemson) and none of the worst teams of the Big Ten. I'd say that Illinois, Penn State and Wisconsin are the caboose of the Big Ten, and all are in action tomorrow. All of the ACC representatives in action tomorrow are competent to strong, with the exception of Virginia.

But hey, who decided that Wake Forest wouldn't play in the challenge? That should get calculated as an automatic loss by the ACC :p
HEY! I TAKE MAJOR EXCEPTION TO
THIS! How dare you leave Wake Forest out of that discussion! They have worked hard these past 3 years to be utterly pitiful and you overlooked them...For shame on you Plebe...For shame:)

Plebe

Reaction Score
Pitt has come from way behind to get within 5 of Penn State in the 4th quarter. If they can complete the miracle, watch out it could be an epic ACC comeback.

Plebe

Reaction Score
If Wake Forest loses to East Tennessee State, it counts as 2 losses in the challenge.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I make the mistake of switching over to Pittsburgh-Penn State. Wow these are two bad teams. Penn State making every mental error in the book to let Pitt hang around in this game. Jacking up quick shots when they need to run clock, not boxing out, fouling to put them on the line, you name it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Now you know why Wake Forest wasn't invited to participate :mad:

Reaction Score
Looks like the home team is the trend for Day 2.

So far the only teams good enough to win on the road in this series are Indiana and Minnesota.

Reaction Score
I make the mistake of switching over to Pittsburgh-Penn State. Wow these are two bad teams. Penn State making every mental error in the book to let Pitt hang around in this game. Jacking up quick shots when they need to run clock, not boxing out, fouling to put them on the line, you name it.
Unfortunately. Not sure how Pitt let Kamaria McDaniel put up 40. Bright side was they won two of the quarters and tied another. The bad part is that Penn State is awful too.

Marcella Lamark recently won her appeal, I think earlier today. She would be eligible the second semester anyways, but nice of the NCAA to wait so long.

Reaction Score
Louisville is not looking great, but Ohio State is also knocking down shots.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Three really close games to close out the challenge. Ohio State and Michigan State giving Louisville and Florida State all they can handle. ACC's hopes for a tie are still alive although Wake Forest's loss to East Tennessee State is actually a disqualifier.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I can't believe this Head bang I was so confident that the ACC would salvage a tie.... i headed off to Cheesecakes by Alex to get some celebratory sweets. Now Im so disappointed..... i dont even have the appetite for them. So now the overall record in this challenge is 9-1-3

Reaction Score
I have a final tally of 9-5 Big Ten.
I updated the first post with the results and links to box scores.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I have a final tally of 9-5 Big Ten.
I updated the first post with the results and links to box scores.
Ah oops I meant to write 11-5. Wake Forest's loss to ETSU counts as 2 losses. :)

Reaction Score
Looks like ACC will drop to 9-2-3 in the ACC-B1G Challenges and the B1G will move up to 2-9-3.

Reaction Score
The home team won every game on Thursday. Don't ever recall that happening on a single day in the challenge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom