Who Were The Refs?? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Who Were The Refs??

Reaction Score
Oh, I'm well aware. He posted about the conversation weeks after it supposedly happened on air. It's telling that no one discussed it after. The only response was about something unrelated.

I'm just giving him a cookie because he finally managed to use the search function. In K-12, we call that PBIS.
It's funny though. I didn't know this was up at the level of a congressional investigation. Im actually fine with people not believing me. I don't really care. BUT use of the search function revealed a lot of people saying such conversations (the Goodman thing) are normal, not surprising, and not a big deal. Not something deserving of articles and Spygate treatment (then again, Spygate wasn't deserving of that either).

Reaction Score
It's funny though. I didn't know this was up at the level of a congressional investigation. Im actually fine with people not believing me. I don't really care. BUT use of the search function revealed a lot of people saying such conversations (the Goodman thing) are normal, not surprising, and not a big deal. Not something deserving of articles and Spygate treatment (then again, Spygate wasn't deserving of that either).

Sorry, no points for this one.

Reaction Score
I don't know who is worse, the refs or UConn fans? Some of you are like a pack of wild dogs attacking anyone that says anything you don't like. Miserable.

Whatever Upstater heard or didn't hear, I believe the refs have an issue with Hurley, based on the inexplicable difference between how conference and non-conference were called last year. After the UNH game, I think the refs have spoken about this year.

What the Big East refs did to UConn last year was criminal. I'm sure there were discussions with the Big East, the NCAA and whatever union runs the refs, after last season. The calls in conference games and non-conference games were day and night. But the refs seem to be saying, in response to those likely discussions after last season, that they will degrade the non-conference treatment versus upgrading the conference treatment. There won't be as noticeable of a difference this year. But not in a good way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom